Aljo/O'Malley - Early stoppage or nah?

Was the Sean O'Malley TKO stoppage of Aljo an early stoppage?

• Total voters
Nah. Ref gave Aljo more than enough time. Sean was really accurate with the GnP. Just because you are moving doesn't mean it's intelligent defense.
'more than enough time' so you're saying it was actually a late stoppage, really

Early but not egregious. Pretty similar to Izzy getting stopped against poatan. As a champ you should be given the opportunity to go out on your shield
<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

In real time watching live it looked legit. Watching replays it may of been early.

Agreed. It looked like he was about to stand up after the roll over. Awful.

It was early.
Looked like he was gonna get finished regardless. He was slipping in and out of consciosness. But he was still moving and defending reasonably well. He definitely had a chance of surviving.

weight bully got dropped. hes concussed. let it go longer for more brain damage? nah

Thought Aljo was still intelligently defending himself it wasn’t a bad stoppage but it could have been a better one props to O’Malley for blasting him and not letting off the gas

A little early but Sterling was rocked bad. Matter of time.

'more than enough time' so you're saying it was actually a late stoppage, really

I've seen many fights gets stopped right after the faceplant and a few follow up shots

I'm OK with giving a championship fighter a little longer leash to recover. I don't think Aljo had any way of recovering there.

A bit early but not that bad of a stoppage

He hit him hard way more than the highlight they showed in the final sequence

That was an early stoppage for sure. But Aljo wasn't complaining about it at all for some reason. He has a huge case, considering he was the champion.

Nevertheless, It was great sniper work by O'Malley. Very scary striker.

Personally I’d let it go a little longer because he’s the champ and I want to give him a chance.

but honestly it was probably the perfect stoppage

Nah. You don’t roll over flat onto your belly to stand back up. He was getting battered.

If he has rolled into a turtle position ref wouldn’t had stopped it.

Back