Banned
Reaction score
CanineRecklessItaliangreyhound.gif

99fc4adaa52f60873e180cccbc03893a

Daniel%2BCormier%2Bvs%2BJon%2BJones%2B(2).gif

Daniel%2BCormier%2BSlams%2BJon%2BJones%2BUFC%2B182.gif

tumblr_n642xjEUtB1rofocqo1_500.gif

giphy.gif

Anderson fans post here for future shaming. ALL ABOARD!

ZHXbriL.gif

DC has to be careful on the feet. Gus almost took him out with a knee, and Andersons knees are world class.

That being said, I think Cormier will take this to the ground quickly and maul Silva.

Hell, who would have thought? I'm in.

DC has to be careful on the feet. Gus almost took him out with a knee, and Andersons knees are world class.

That being said, I think Cormier will take this to the ground quickly and maul Silva.
Gus is also 6'4 though, one double leg and its over

I'm warming to DC for being one of the good guys. I see him jumping on Silva and ground n pounding his ass into retirement.

GO DC!

Couch potato dad-bod Silva is taking this one. You heard it here first.

I like it, DC has already taken out his two biggest threats. If his age doesn't catch up with him I could see him being champ for a while

I just hope for a competitive fight and that nobody gonna be beaten to a living death.
image.jpg

how crazy would it be if Anderson actually finishes Cormier. Everybody's mmath goat calculations going down the toilet :D

jones is the best like it or not. he beat dc and until dc beats jones, he will not be undisputed

I think you could argue that part of being a champ is keeping yourself eligible to fight. Based in that, you have to say that DC is the undisputed champ.

Back