All aboard the official PADDYWAGON! fighting next saturday!

Starting and joining a wagon are only truly meaningful if you do it well before they are top 10.

That being said, I'm not on this one. Enjoy the wagon lads.
C’mon buddy!

Come back in, apparently they stole a case of Proper 12 from McGregor’s pub and everyone’s doing shots off the back

I think Cerrone takes him out fairly easily. Remember seeing him get worked by Julian Erosa, then he got gifted a decision and puked all over the cage. I’m surprised by his hype tbh, came real close to losing his debut and didn’t really enter the UFC on a hot streak.
He's not fighting Cerrone he's fighting Jared Gordon. Cerrone ducked and for good reason.

He's not fighting Cerrone he's fighting Jared Gordon. Cerrone ducked and for good reason.

Oh word, probably better for Paddy tbh, losing to an old Cerrone would set him back a lot. Losing to Gordon will too, but not as much and will likely be a closer fight, taking Gordon though. Pimblett just isn’t that good from the fights I’ve seen of him, I think he’ll have some entertaining fights but I doubt he goes very far.

Paddy the Baddy takeover continues next Saturday.

GET HYPED!!

He’s gotta tighten up his defence but otherwise I wish nothing but the best for this guy, he’s got an exciting style. Wouldn’t consider myself a fan but I’m not going to be one of those guys that hope every prospect fizzles out and gets “exposed”.

ExhaustedSociableImperatorangel-size_restricted.gif

vomit.gif
What is the story behind that?

He brings his own style and will scrap so I watch. I like fighters raw before they learn how to squeeze out a decision even if that is vital to most championship quality fighters.

The God damn Pattywagon!

Lol that got me way more hyped then it should have. His crazy ass is must see T.V. for sure.

I actually like paddy, fun fighter, goes aggressive and has the hair to make big shots look worse.

However my mate who’s a McGregor simp has claimed this guy is the next reigning champ, and made comparisons to his style replicating McGregors.

So now in a way, win or lose,his fights are going to be rewarding for me

Back