ALL CHARLES OLIVEIRA FANS COME HERE TO REJOICE - DO BRONX WARWAGGON

• Thread starter Deleted member 512089
  • Start date
As my cousin said tonight, how can you not love Charles? Every fight is entertaining. He's a sub/finishing machine. His striking has come so far. Those knees were absolutely nasty. Great story too. Up there with the Lawlers, Glovers, and RDAs that finally broke through.

lcJ1Zbn1_400x400.jpg

Long may he reign

All hail the King of the Favelas

As my cousin said tonight, how can you not love Charles? Every fight is entertaining. He's a sub/finishing machine. His striking has come so far. Those knees were absolutely nasty. Great story too. Up there with the Lawlers, Glovers, and RDAs that finally broke through.

And his breakthrough is at a younger age than theirs. Guy had his first UFC fight at 20. Crazy

This guy is obviously the most dangerous opponent for khabib.

he needs to be a man and defend his belt.

Aldo gets shit for being a top 10 GOAT candidate but Olives is undeniably one now? No. And I love this story. Submission GOAT tier though? Yes.

Day 1 fan right here, since he first spoke so humbly post fight interview

He has been leveling up and making me more of a fan each fight

TCHTHCHCHTH IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.

Obs: i don't know if that sound like a train for the english language.

<MikeP1><Goldie11>

How can you not like him? He’s been an active and exciting fighter. I miss the days when fight fans were fans of fighters that actually fought.

I don't know where the guy found his mojo, but found his mojo he did. I was kind of amazed how after getting dropped by Poirier, he took little time in the ground (where he'd usually get booed for staying for too long), got back up and started going at it right away. His mindset evolution is kind of amazing and inspiring.

I hope people will stop with that he isn't durable thing anymore. This fight sold me on him not being frail

ALL CONOR FANS COME HERE TO REJOICE - DO BRONX WARWAGGON
I can’t stand Conor and have been a vocal Khabib supporter, but I’m on the Do Bronx war wagon. Dudes a legit finisher and has earned it every step of the way. I would have been happy for Dustin as well, it was one of those fights where you don’t want either guy to lose lol

To all the idiots who reference fights 4-5 years ago :

YOU LIKE THAT !!!!

Charles now has 1 defense in the books, hes an official champion.

Hell now show the quit in the popular gaejthe.

My favourite fighter ever along with Shogun. Fucking adore him.

Amazing fight by Oliviera. Before the event I had the fight 50/50 but once Oliviera entered the cage I saw absolute killer confidence in his eyes. Watching him taking shots and just walk down and dismantle Dustin was thing of MMA beauty. He truly put on a clinic Chute box performance. All skill, warrior spirit and class.

I’m gonna bleach my hair in his honour.

All these "day 1" fans appearing outta nowhere lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Epsteins Guard
Back