All my bets on UFC 277

Mandy Guang

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Not a bad night, was only wrong on 3 fights; Smith, Semelsberger, and Fugitt. Thought Semelsberger was gonna clinch it out, but he boxed the guy eh.

Wish I went bigger on Nunes, should have put like $500 or $600.

upload_2022-7-30_21-58-58.png

Attachments

• upload_2022-7-30_21-57-12.png
    upload_2022-7-30_21-57-12.png
    70.5 KB · Views: 3
DonTale Mayes facked me or I'd have run the table.

DonTale Mayes facked me or I'd have run the table.

I wish I put more on Hamdy, at the lower levels (out of the top 15), the better grappler wins a huge amount of the time. Hamdy was an Olympian, I should have gone big on him.

I hit Nic Neg when he was +130 dog
Klose via decision +110
Alex Morono +130
Cosce -175
And a parlay of Ank, Pantoja, Klose, and Cosce +330

Lost on Kim via decision +175 and Lewis KO round 1 +500

I bet 12k Sherbucks on Amanda and won back like 4. Not bad on my part.

I wish I put more on Hamdy, at the lower levels (out of the top 15), the better grappler wins a huge amount of the time. Hamdy was an Olympian, I should have gone big on him.

I thought that too, then watched his previous fights and saw him getting sprawled on by people with 2-8 records.

Also, Egyptian Olympic level is like HS Murican wrestling, so I couldn't put much stock in that.

Mayes almost had him out in the second round.

I thought that too, then watched his previous fights and saw him getting sprawled on by people with 2-8 records.

Also, Egyptian Olympic level is like HS Murican wrestling, so I couldn't put much stock in that.

Mayes almost had him out in the second round.

I feel like a heavyweight that’s a good wrestler in high school could run over a lot of the current UFC unranked heavyweights.

Mayes did almost finish Hamdy, I think that was the short notice cardio though. I couldn’t go big on Hamdy just cause it was 12 days notice and I was worried he’d tire out.

He basically rested round 2 and almost got finished cause he rested

What did we learn TS? Never pick Fugitt, just expect him to Fugitt up.

Back