All the Weidman hate

I'm used to it (as a Weidman fan) I don't care. Got to have thick skin to read posts on sherdog you know.

Weidman has one legit win over Anderson. The other is a fluke injury.

Let them have a trilogy

I don’t even care for Weidman, but let’s be real...he was whooping Silva’s ass before the fluke injury happened.

Anderson was 38 years old FFS

I quoted the wrong guy...lol

Silva was way past his prime. He won fights over Okami, Bonnar because they were scared. Chael was just stupid.

I respect self assurance. But there’s a clear line between confidence and delusion. Weidman doesn’t know where that line is.
I understand where you’re coming from but I think he just still retains the same mindset that made him a solid champion. Many many fighters have a similar mindset.

I think a lot of people just hate that New Yorker attitude. Honestly Weidman is kinda goofy and doesn’t always take himself too seriously. He still gets way too much criticism

Guys, we all loved prime Anderson. Watching him was a spectactle. But The Chris had/has his number. Chill with kicking the man when hes down

Its time to
giphy.gif
Nope! We will never stop! He's a fluke! His wins over Anderson were a fluke! He was just lucky! He was the luckiest man on Earth at that time.

I just like hearing the new york crowd getting shut up lol

I got love for Weidman for sure. Never forget the night Weidman Silva 1 happened.

But man, the dudes speed and chin are just gone. He's so slow when I watch him.
Respect though. He's only fought the BEST. He fights absolute killers every fight. Look at his resume.

He's not a top 5 MW anymore though and he's taken a looooot of punishment these past few fights. Dudes face has completely changed since debuting in the UFC. It's scary. Dude really needs to think about hanging them up.

He'll always have my respect though.
The neck surgery he had is a tough one to come back from and compete at the highest level at a sport like this. Been through it and its suuuucks.

lol i love it. i dont like chris but i still get off to watching him whoop silva. seeing all these Ls he's taking now shows how fucking overrated silva PED cheater is. hahaha DC and GSP >>>>

Chris makes himself a fat hate target with his cockiness. He talks like he’s still an undefeated champ. He seems To be oblivious that he’s been destroyed 4 out of his last 5.
I mean you really don't remember being KO'd but at some point, yeah, the delusion has to end. It's like he read a Law of Attraction book and took it too seriously

I mean you really don't remember being KO'd but at some point, yeah, the delusion has to end. It's like he read a Law of Attraction book and took it too seriously
that’s funny.

Another factor that fuels the Weidman hate train is he doesn’t give his opponents credit once they beat him. He totally weisled out of the Mousasi loss. Didn’t give Luke any credit. Not a good look.

Maybe trade him to Bellator? Not joking. Fight tonight was close though. You could tell Jacare was waiting a few minutes to start throwing in the 3rd.

IMO Weidmans fight IQ is very low. He was beating Rockhold until he tried a crazy spinning move giving up his back. He was also hanging with Romero until he shot for a take down and got caught coming in. Not to mention his last 5 fights were: Rockhold, Romero, Moose, Gastelum, and Souza. Props to him for fighting the best of the best.

Back