All these years later, there’s still something about a Gustafsson vs. Jones 2 - Chuck Mindenhall

That rematch has lost all its luster to me.

The 5 year gap doesn't help either.

I’d love to see that rematch, the first one was a savage fight and an incredibly close fight where both guys left everything in the cage

Bones and Gus are my two favorite LHWs and hopefully Bones will be back to fighting soon and we’ll get to see this long awaited rematch, it would be a much better matchup than watching Bones beat down DC for a third time

I agree. Jones won clearly, imo, but narrowly. Gus is absolutely still the guy to test Bones. I'm down for anything. Jones can fight Brock, DC, or Stipe next, and I will love it. But I want to see if he can handle Gus 5 years after their war.

Yes. This is a great fight. I also want GUS VC DC. Both were close fights.

All the peoples that pushed for a rematch secretly hoping Gus will take it, don't realize that Jones still was the favourite to win the rematch

Jones was a cheater, but it is what it is

Jones/Gus was almost 5 years ago??

Fuck I'm getting old

Gus would have a huge advantage this time with Jon undergoing stringent PED testing. It was so close last time, one would have to assume Gus would win without the cheater cheating. Another one that will not happen. Even if it was scheduled, Jon would piss hot and it would be canceled.

It’s more interesting than vs DC 3. The only Jones fight I want more is against Rumble

Fight no longer interests me. I think Jones murks him.

Back