All Time GOAT poll

His first 6 fights in the UFC were André Gusmão, Stephan Bonnar, Jake O Brien, Hamill and Vera (already washed up by then) and old Matyushenko. Im not even sure if any of these guys were even ranked top 10 at the time. Thats hardly what i call being thrown to the wolves.

Want to know one guy who was thrown to the wolves by the ufc? GSP.

First fight Karo parysian (ranked top 5 ww), second fight Jay hieron (not sure if ranked), third fight Matt Hughes (ranked number 1 WW and top 3 p4p). Now thats what you call being thrown to the wolves. Even his previous fight before entering the ufc he fought Pete Spratt who was ranked top 5 WW.
You are the most delusional Jones hater to ever exist. Did Jones fuck your girlfriend? Really, because you pull so much bullshit out of your ass its not even funny.

Every single one of those opponents Jones fought were legit. And how the hell you gonna call Brandon Vera and Hamill washed up when they were clearly in their prime? Oh thats right Jones beat them so you will come up with any bullshit to discredit his wins.

And the most funny shit of all, you then go on to say GSP was fed to the wolves ( which is a complete lie ) and then list Karo Parysian, Jay Hieron, and fucking Pete Spratt who has more loses than wins, fucking lol. Those are fucking cans.

Then when GSP faced his first legit opponent Matt Hughes, he gets destroyed subbed and tapped LOL.

Infact GSP had the easiest start of any MMA fighter in the UFC ever. He starting fighting C and D level fighters right from the jump.

Please don't compare GSP to Jones on any level. GSP got KO'ed by a can, then turned into a boring decision wrestle fucker because he was scared and knew he would get KO'ed again because his stand up was mediocre. GSP lost to Hendricks, infact Hendricks retired GSP.

Jones is better than GSP at every aspect of MMA. Anyone with a brain knows that.

Last edited:
You are the most delusional Jones hater to ever exist. Did Jones fuck your girlfriend? Really, because you pull so much bullshit out of your ass its not even funny.

Every single one of those opponents Jones fought were legit. And how the hell you gonna call Brandon Vera and Hamill washed up when they were clearly in their prime? Oh thats right Jones beat them so you will come up with any bullshit to discredit his wins.

And the most funny shit of all, you then go on to say GSP was fed to the wolfs ( which is a complete lie ) and then list Karo Parysian, Jay Hieron, and fucking Pete Spratt who has more loses than wins, fucking lol. Those are fucking cans.

Then when GSP faced his first legit opponent Matt Hughes, he gets destroyed subbed and tapped LOL.

Infact GSP had the easiest start of any MMA fighter in the UFC ever. He starting fighting C and D level fighters right from the jump.

Please don't compare GSP to Jones on any level. GSP got KO'ed by a can, then turned into a boring decision wrestle fucker because he was scared and knew he would get KO'ed again because his stand up was mediocre. GSP lost to Hendricks, infact Hendricks retired GSP.

Jones is better than GSP at every aspect of MMA. Anyone with a brain knows that.

Ok you are clearly new to mma if you truly believe all the bullshit you just threw.

Ok you are clearly new to mma if you truly believe all the bullshit you just threw.

Just accept the truth instead of being butt hurt about the truth and one day you might actually, you know, stop being butt hurt LMAO.

Just accept the truth instead of being butt hurt about the truth and one day you might actually, you know, stop being butt hurt LMAO.

After observering 10 posts from you, I come to the conclusion that you must be very young.

When I see people put GSP as number 1 cause he beat Micheal Bisping for the belt<DisgustingHHH><34><KingstonFrown><23>

Changing my vote to Conor, last night's victory cements his place as one of the all time greats

After observering 10 posts from you, I come to the conclusion that you must be very young.

Can you also observe these nuts?

Now ask me do I give two maybe three fucks about your crybaby bitch conclusion?

Last edited:
Just checked in on this out of curiosity. The most interesting thing is how the percentages aren't changing much -- it seems to have reached statistical equilibrium.

I guess its not surprising with subjective things like this. If we did a poll on people's favorite color you'd expect the same thing to happen.

i will always remember where i was every day Silva KO'd someone.

Based on the votes it looks like blacks vs whites and i dont do that shit. good luck with your poll.
Anderson had the weakest division of all of them.

Another make believe thread.

The MMA GOAT can only be a HW champ.

This is not boxing. Boxing takes more skill so it makes sense to compare skills between weight classes.

This is fighting fighting.

The GOAT is 100% Fedor. And after Fedor it's not GSP or Anderson, it's someone like Big Nog, or Werdum or Cain.

GSP is the WW GOAT without a question. MM is the flyweight GOAT, Aldo is the FW GOAT, LW, MW and LHW are up for grabs, although DC is probably the LHW GOAT, and a strong contender at HW too.

Anderson and Jones just the GOAT cheaters, and that's not a cute nickname, they are the actual GOAT cheaters. Anderson is only second to Jones, and Jones is second to none.

The only reason this post drew my attention is the amount of stupid. Congratulation!

Prime Fedor > All

I wish he would stop fighting already. He's so far past his prime, I wouldn't be surprised if Tito beat him.

It's actually astounding how much % of the vote Fedor has. Not that surprising to me given what I've seen here, but it's still comical.

I voted Jon Jones. Even though I did vote Jones, I would say GSP is the GOAT currently, it's just that we don't know if GSP used steroids or PEDs either, we pretty much know Jones has even if it hasn't been 100% conclusive.

Either way Jones has the best resume' and is legitimately undefeated (Hamill doesn't count).

Anyone voting Fedor is simply wrong. It's not even an opinion. Jones' resume' completely shits on Fedor's. Jones top 5 opponents makes Fedor look like a CM Punk/Lesnar/Askren/Sage Northcutt level fighter by comparison.

Fedor is an all-time great don't get me wrong, but he's no where close to being the GOAT. Just has a bunch of delusional fans. Fedor went the way that Silva went, and Silva was even older. They both fought weak to arguably weak competition for awhile, dominated, and then lost to better competition / aged / washed out in some combination.

It's hilarious has Silva has less than 9% of the vote but Fedor is in 2nd and above Jon Jones. Some deluded opinions.

The one that fought in the big boys league, and didn't want to cut the weight so he can fight smaller guys. Also fought guys >120kg and beat them all.

GSP probably. I think Anderson should have way more votes that what he has though.

I'll repeat myself:

GSP is the GOAT,

26-2 in MMA, 20-2 in the UFC,
Avenged both loses,
Holds record for the most UFC title wins (13),
Tied first for the most UFC title fights (15),
Tied second for the most UFC wins (20),
Tied third for the most consecutive UFC title defenses (9),
Most UFC title defenses in Welter Weight history (9),
Two division champion,
Did not lose a round between 2007 (Matt Serra) and 2011 (Jake Shields),
Second for the most consecutive rounds won (33),
Won first belt in 2006, last belt in 2018, on top for 12 years,
Retired on top.

Want more?

Most wins by 50-45 decisions in UFC history (12)
Most takedowns landed in UFC History (90)
Most strikes landed in UFC history (2591)
Most sig. strikes landed in UFC WW History (1254)
3rd highest Sig. Strikes defense in UFC history (73.1%)
3rd highest TD accuracy in UFC History (73.8%) - 1st among wrestlers since the two in front of him are strikers (Robbie and Taleb)

Anyone who disagrees with GSP being the GOAT, disagrees with facts.
Well when it’s put like that...

Back