All Time GOAT poll

{<jordan}

That's great.
There was another clip from after the fight, in which Mayhem had a bunch of cotton stuck in both of his nostrils yelling/laughing on the phone that he got "his ass kicked"
That fight was pretty much my introduction to Mayhem Miller, and I loved it.

Miller was a dangerous BJJ guy at the time, he had just won Grappler's Quest 3 years in a row when he faced GSP. He didn't win in 2005, but he still gave Saulo Ribeiro hell in their match.

His match against Rafael Lovato Jr was another good one

Anyway, it always feels comfy to come to this thread and see that my co-GOATs (GSP & Fedor) are still at the top <Oku04>
It broke my heart to have to vote for one of them, aka voting against the other one, but => <WhatItIs>

Difficult to compare when politics/audience/money dictate promotions besides the enormous evolution in the sport in just a few years

No. I just do not hang off the ball sack of GSP

Acting like totally dominating Jason Miller is unepressive because it ended in a decision.

Acting like GSP was "in the middle of his prime" at 24 years old.

Don't be mad at GSP just because he happens to be greater than your favorite fighter.

Acting like totally dominating Jason Miller is unepressive because it ended in a decision.

Acting like GSP was "in the middle of his prime" at 24 years old.
Don't. be mad at GSP just because he happens to be greater than your favorite fighter.

I know it's a troll, but it means he's also ignoring the fact that it was GSP's 10th fight, with 7 finishes and only his second decision.

Edit: Interesting. The troll responded to me, but then deleted his comment.

Last edited:
Re-read my post as I NEVER said those two fights took place at WW.

What I said is that 'Anderson fans argue for his big WW fights to count' and that is fact, as they do.

At the same time they argue for his fights that took place after those fights that were losses should NOT count (or be greatly disregarded) towards his GOAT resume as he was not yet in his prime.

Well if we accept that those losses do not count (or get greatly discounted) because he was not yet in his prime, then the WW wins have to get the same treatment.

So when those same Anderson nuthuggers (ie, you) say that GSP's GOAT resume gets a negative hit for a loss or losses in his prime to Hughes and Serra, (which they often say), then they cannot deny Anderson also takes a much bigger hit for losses in his Prime to Takase, Chonan, Okami. If they say 'they don't count as that is not his prime', then they must erase those WW wins too.

No cake and eat it too defense is acceptable here for anyone not a blind Anderson nuthugger or GSP hater.
I definitely consider Anderson a GOAT, and have no problem shaving a few fights from the start and end of someone's long career, but if people are going to do that, then it is only fair to give GSP extra credit for being consistently excellent from the first to last, and not needing to excuse fights.

Wanderlei Silva for the 100000000000000000000 time

He was 24 and 2 fights removed from the Hughes loss..

How is that GSP's prime?
He'll likely stay on the top of these list for many years to come..

GSP had the perfect combo of a great career, with no controversies in or out of the cage..

So he sits at the top..

If that's your narrative then stick by it. The avatar suits you well

"Haha, its seems Jason Miller has retard strength!" - Joe Rogan

"Well he is from Atlanta!" - Goldie

{<jordan}

(As someone who lives an hour away from Atlanta, we do seem to have a lot of sub 80 iQ'd individuals!:D)

Idk what anyone says, Goldie was one of the better ring side announcers, if anything just for his Comedic Value.<45>

Silva yes. GSP likely would have not taken that fight imo. He ducked Silva too. He fought Bisping with 1 eye. There's rumors he knew about the eye too.
<LikeReally5>
<TrumpWrong1>
<Dany07>

You mean the same Bisping that beat Silva? Kinda funny nobody acknowledges how if that's a negative for GSP, then that is a MAJOR negative against Silva, considering one lost a decision to one eye Bisping, and the other finished him.

GSP knew Silva was always on roids(always, because evidence by PEDs in his house on MTV cribs, his Pride run where roids were promoted, his leg breaking due to the roid he was using caused brittle bones, A.K.A. NOT what one would use for "healing" that injury, and the fact Silva popped for THREE PEDs in TWO different tests, ONE of which was his VERY FIRST random) and he always said give him time to bulk properly and he would, its just Silva wasn't champion after GSP's retirement/hiatus.

OR, the FACT they were supposed to fight after Silva vs Maia, hence GSP ringside, except Silva ruined that chance, and to literally quote Dana(Known to not really like GSP, and exaggerate in his praise for Silva) "Silva doesn't deserve the fight with GSP"

<{yahyou}>
<{outtahere}>

<LikeReally5>
<TrumpWrong1>
<Dany07>

You mean the same Bisping that beat Silva? Kinda funny nobody acknowledges how if that's a negative for GSP, then that is a MAJOR negative against Silva, considering one lost a decision to one eye Bisping, and the other finished him.

GSP knew Silva was always on roids(always, because evidence by PEDs in his house on MTV cribs, his Pride run where roids were promoted, his leg breaking due to the roid he was using caused brittle bones, A.K.A. NOT what one would use for "healing" that injury, and the fact Silva popped for THREE PEDs in TWO different tests, ONE of which was his VERY FIRST random) and he always said give him time to bulk properly and he would, its just Silva wasn't champion after GSP's retirement/hiatus.

OR, the FACT they were supposed to fight after Silva vs Maia, hence GSP ringside, except Silva ruined that chance, and to literally quote Dana(Known to not really like GSP, and exaggerate in his praise for Silva) "Silva doesn't deserve the fight with GSP"

<{yahyou}>
<{outtahere}>

Gsp ducked Silva.

Gsp ducked Hendrix rematch. Tapped to strikes.

Started the crotch sniff era.

Koscheck had a busted eye socket and gsp played paddy cake for 25min.

Gsp ducked.

ohhhh.gif

You what sparky?

Back