All Time GOAT poll

Wow. I can’t believe Jones and Silva got so many votes. People must’ve forgotten that they used performance enhancing drugs while competing. That’s against the rules!
I don't fault them for using PEDs. A lot of fighters probably use PEDs; it's just baked into the competition, the same way a lot of Olympians are probably on something.

I blame them for getting caught. Percentage-wise, not a lot of fighters are getting caught using PEDs, and passing the drug tests is as much a part of a fighter's job as making weight and actually winning the fight.

DJ = GOAT

DJ had it all - many title defenses, clear displays of skill like the flying armbar, never popped for PEDs, not an eye poke monster like Jones, no roid gut like GSP, got a win over Olympic gold medalist Henry Cejudo who is probably a top 5 UFC talent of all time
lol there is no such thing as GSP having a "roid gut"

Only complete retards continue to push this narrative on Sherdog. For one, it's called "HGH gut" and it doesn't just disappear from one picture to the next. Literally impossible.

Tell us you know nothing about PEDs without telling us you know nothing about PEDs

GSP > DJ and it's not even debatable.

lol @ Cejudo being top5 all-time. You should take up standup comedy

lol there is no such thing as GSP having a "roid gut"

Only complete retards continue to push this narrative on Sherdog. For one, it's called "HGH gut" and it doesn't just disappear from one picture to the next. Literally impossible.

Tell us you know nothing about PEDs without telling us you know nothing about PEDs

GSP > DJ and it's not even debatable.

lol @ Cejudo being top5 all-time. You should take up standup comedy

GSP's bloated gut was more a proof of his colitis than the usage of hgh. The timeline of the photos fits perfectly with the time he started having symptoms.

Lol Deleterious, that’s a pretty cool name actually

*Bones and Deletrious would be a sick tag team, they should team up
Imagine those 2 wrecking shop together at the Black Forge Pub or whatever the fuck it’s called lol

63cf9b2c51f8c4f2f0369baf153bb432_w200.gif

Back