All Time GOAT poll

The greatest vs your favorite.
Not always the same thing but sometimes it is.
I definitely go with GSP.

I always cheered for BJ Penn but could never call him anywhere close to the greatest because of the lack of success.
It always seemed like he was more talented then everyone else but just stubborn in terms of his strategy.
So often fighters look unbeatable for a few fights and then things change.

I agree, I basically have Fedor and GSP as “co-GOATs,” if there is such a thing. I have Fedor #1 with GSP a very close 2nd, if he’s even 2nd at all. But the opposite order is understandable too.

I feel the same, I have GSP as number 1 and Fedor a close number 2. I dont mind exchanging the order.

I feel the same, I have GSP as number 1 and Fedor a close number 2. I dont mind exchanging the order.
Damn right.
As long as your GOAT is either one or the other, I'm good.

And the masses agree with our sentiment so far... but these recent polls numbers after Jon Jones submitted Gane skyrocketed, and now he's nipping at the heels of the Last Emperor.

GSP is safe and comfy womfy as the Sherdog GOAT, much to the chagrin of BJ Penn & Anderson Silva fans, but what can these goofy aah fools do? In the end, Georges St-Pierre defined greatness by putting himself through  hell - MMA FightingIn the end, Georges St-Pierre defined greatness by putting himself through  hell - MMA Fighting

The real threat is the Jon Jones faction, and the best way to correct this issue is to spam some #PISSEDHOTGETLOST type of slogan, "1,2,3 Gus"
Or the media scores for the Reyes bout
MEDIA SCORES
Mookie Alexander
BloodyElbow.com
Jones​
Phil Murphy
ESPN
Jones​
Steven Marrocco
MMAFighting.com
Jones​
Jones​
Jones​
Ryan Frederick
WrestlingObserver.com
Jones​
Nick Baldwin
theScore
Jones​

Dayne Fox
BloodyElbow.com
Reyes​
Steven Kelliher
Tapology.com
Reyes​
Shaun Al-Shatti
The Athletic
Reyes​
Reyes​
Keith Shillan
Sherdog.com
Reyes​
Rob Tatum
CombatPress.com
Reyes​
Danny Segura
MMAJunkie.com
Reyes​
Matthew Wells
FanSided.com
Reyes​
Stephie Haynes
BloodyElbow.com
Reyes​
Tim Burke
BloodyElbow.com
Reyes​
Michael DeSantis
MMASucka.com
Reyes​
Dominik Durniat
Polsat Sport
Reyes​
Reyes​
John Pollock
POST Wrestling
Reyes​

Or claim that Thiago Santos on one leg managed to take between 2 & 3 rounds off of him depending on which judge you ask;
the honorable Junichiro Mamijo gave the nod to Santos in this fight for instance; 3 rounds to 2; all that one one leg and with Jones juiced to dem gills.

If all else fails, eye pokes

Lmao at people voting for the roidheads jones or Silva. You can’t be goat if you need performance enhancing drugs to compete. Just lmfao

Im surprised to see that the right person is in first. Wasnt a fan of the guy when he fought, hes however the best to ever do it. 170 was stacked as fuck back in the day. Now its a division that Belal and people like Sean Brady can do well in....
Yeah the right person who was murdered by Serra and submitted by a wrestler.. nobody murdered Jones 🙄 nobody submitted him

The GOAT

matt-serra_georges-st-pierre.gif

<{yahyou}>

I wonder every few years if when people saw Silva, they weren't sure if it was Wanderlei or Anderson

War Axe Murderer

For me it's GRIT and ability and will to finish fights at any second. That's why i always choose Anderson and Fedor.
Fate of the world will be decided at the Shan-Tsung's tournament? Send Spider or Emperor there.
With all due respect, we are unlikely to need someone like GSP in this case. We need MOFO's who are ready to kill and die.
So it goes.
<BC1><Fedor23>

Happy New Year sherbros. Be strong and noble like always and take care of yourself and your loved ones.

Back