All Time GOAT poll

Conspiracy theory : I have said this before, and here it is again - I believe all top fighters have been on steroids. <6><{yearp}>

Its impossible to settle this debate because most of the stuff about PEDs is made up. For example USADA said Jones did not test positive for the Gus fight and these haters not just ignored them but made up a bunch of other positive tests. They even crack jokes about picograms. You can't have an argument about history with people who make up their own history and thats what Jons haters have done.
Jones is a multiple times peds cheat.

Is that part made up?

He’s the light heavyweight goat regardless of PEDs. They don’t stain his legacy enough to take that away from him.

He could have been just as great without cheating.

Peds don’t matter

Jon is the GOAT. I don't care about the PEDS or if any other fighter takes them, which is everybody.

I don't really weigh drug violations in GOAT rankings. But Jon for me is the greatest LHW by a long shot, and a top 5 all timer. LHW is a garbage division, even when it was in a better place during Jones' early run.

Its impossible to settle this debate because most of the stuff about PEDs is made up

Pure fighting ability and accomplishments, he is the GOAT.

PEDs don't matter because everyone at the elite level is using them including everyone Jon fought

4zqj3z.jpg

He’s the light heavyweight goat regardless of PEDs. They don’t stain his legacy enough to take that away from him.
Without steroids he still isn’t the overall goat though
Trust me Bro science

Sherdog can't be taken serious enough to answer this question. Jon Jones humiliated and beat the shit out of all of their favorite fighters for a decade and a half and has never lost.

Ask this question where the audience is atleast somewhat sane.

It really bugs me that people in the mma sphere are so averse to logic. His performance inside the cage is the result of his usage of PEDs. To say "everybody is on steroids" or "he would still be very good he didnt even need the steroids" does not nullify the statement. He is where he is because of illegal performance enhancing drugs and cheating in and out of the cage. And it sucks that we will never ever see him absolutely flatline knocked out.

It's hard to think like this when majority of his best wins are against ped users.

He could have been just as great without cheating. That could maybe be argued.
Jones, Vitor, Overeem ect would all certainly still be at or near the top, but obviously not as great.

Last edited:
What is confusing you? Many people claim that even without banned substances, Jones would have performed just as good. Whether one agrees or not with this is, imo, besides the point. If you cheat, you cheat.
I can still respect his fighting prowess without considering him the goat.

What is confusing you? Many people claim that even without banned substances, Jones would have performed just as good. Whether one agrees or not with this is, imo, besides the point. If you cheat, you cheat.
I can still respect his fighting prowess without considering him the goat.
Jones would've likely still been able to become champ, but saying he'd be just as great is nonsense.

And who are these people saying he'd be just as great?

People should probably just admit that they dont care about Jones cheating. They just want him to be their (made up title) and dont give a shit that he cheated to get there, instead of trying to justify that it was ok to do it and just make up that everyone else does it,and its just that he keeps getting caught and they arent.

Just admit you like cheaters and unfair edges,and that the company should aid and abet him to continue his studies in mainlining picos into his buttcheeks,while others are handed 4 yr bants.

It really bugs me that people in the mma sphere are so averse to logic. His performance inside the cage is the result of his usage of PEDs. To say "everybody is on steroids" or "he would still be very good he didnt even need the steroids" does not nullify the statement. He is where he is because of illegal performance enhancing drugs and cheating in and out of the cage. And it sucks that we will never ever see him absolutely flatline knocked out.
Peds don't teach you how to fight, princess. You just sound bitter.

"oh i love that jones is himself,the real jones is cool"

oh is he himself? then he should tell us what roids he took for each fight and how the UFC helps him out of trouble when he runs over pregnant women, and shoots at the homeless soo he can steal their drugs. Because thats just how Christ was tested, and Jones is very Christ like.

There's no definitive answer. It's all subjective. So... who gives shit? Enjoy what you enjoy and overlook what you prefer to.
Everyone likes to talk about logic in these kinds of threads, but you're the only one I've ever seen actually hit the nail on the head.

All these people believe their feels make things facts.

"oh i love that jones is himself,the real jones is cool"

oh is he himself? then he should tell us what roids he took for each fight and how the UFC helps him out of trouble when he runs over pregnant women, and shoots at the homeless soo he can steal their drugs. Because thats just how Christ was tested, and Jones is very Christ like.
Yes. Just like Conor and Dana and Brock and aldo and khabib

Back