All Title Boxing/MMA Questions 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes Wasmer

Amateur Fighter
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

Looks like our last thread got a little too big. I got a PM from a mod saying that they were locking my last thread because it had over 1000 replies.

Once again, keep your Title questions coming and i'll be happy to help you out.

Also feel free to email me. [email protected]

I'll be happy to answer any questions you have about absolutely any of the products we carry on our website(s).

cheers Wes,good customer service.Did you drop the weight you were looking to cut?

cheers Wes,good customer service.Did you drop the weight you were looking to cut?

Thanks man. Im getting there. Been a little busy to be worries about my weight. Im currently at 185 and I plan on dropping 6-7 lbs of fat and putting back on 6-7 pounds of lean muscle so that I can be a slightly bigger welterweight. 155lbs is a long lost dream im pretty sure. I'm 6'0 tall and no where near as skinny as nate diaz lol

Since I haven't heard a response email or forum wise I'll post again....I have a question regarding gloves as I am in the market for my first pair of gloves. I have been on the hunt and I see a few gloves that are "Elastic Cuff"? is there a huge differenc in the regular and the elastic? can someone please clear this up for me and if you can point me in the right direction for my first pair I am leaning towards Twins or Windy I had an order for Fairtex gloves but at the end of the day I said to myself 100 bucks for my first pair no way....and yes I read all 20 pages of the glove comparrison thread. Any advice is helpful. Oh and I will be using these gloves for Muay Thai.

Since I haven't heard a response email or forum wise I'll post again....I have a question regarding gloves as I am in the market for my first pair of gloves. I have been on the hunt and I see a few gloves that are "Elastic Cuff"? is there a huge differenc in the regular and the elastic? can someone please clear this up for me and if you can point me in the right direction for my first pair I am leaning towards Twins or Windy I had an order for Fairtex gloves but at the end of the day I said to myself 100 bucks for my first pair no way....and yes I read all 20 pages of the glove comparrison thread. Any advice is helpful. Oh and I will be using these gloves for Muay Thai.

Just shot you back an email bud.

Glad to see you finaly had this "stichy'ed"
People like you who are 110% into custumercare instead of shoving homebrand at people do make a differance.

Keep up the good work!

Glad to see you finaly had this "stichy'ed"
People like you who are 110% into custumercare instead of shoving homebrand at people do make a differance.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks for the kind words. Always hapy to help, I used to be exactly where you guys are at on the outside looking in and I saw it as my duty to bridge the gap I guess lol

well, im sure im not the only one who still wants to know, but, any opinions or info on the triumph united superlative headgear? Just how similer to the winning fg2900 is it? Any feedback would be great ! ...also if its possible for us to somehow see some additional pictures? Thanks man

Hi Wes,

I am in search of shin guards around the $20 range and for my price range, these looked okay, but I'd like to get your opinion if these are worthwhile for light sparring.

THROWDOWN SHIN/INSTEP GUARDS > Protective Gear > Title MMA

and

TITLE VINYL SHIN/INSTEP GUARDS > Protective Gear > Title MMA

For those Titles, it says they have HnL elastic straps and I have read about people not liking gloves and other shin guards because of the elastic, but I've never used any gear with that. I was concerned about how snug a fit I could get with that.

Thanks have a great Halloween!

well, im sure im not the only one who still wants to know, but, any opinions or info on the triumph united superlative headgear? Just how similer to the winning fg2900 is it? Any feedback would be great ! ...also if its possible for us to somehow see some additional pictures? Thanks man

I actually havent got to check this out yet. and I've actually never handled a winning fg2900 headgear. But, as soon as these get in stock (any day now). I'll grab one and post some pictures for you.

Hi Wes,

I am in search of shin guards around the $20 range and for my price range, these looked okay, but I'd like to get your opinion if these are worthwhile for light sparring.

THROWDOWN SHIN/INSTEP GUARDS > Protective Gear > Title MMA

and

TITLE VINYL SHIN/INSTEP GUARDS > Protective Gear > Title MMA

For those Titles, it says they have HnL elastic straps and I have read about people not liking gloves and other shin guards because of the elastic, but I've never used any gear with that. I was concerned about how snug a fit I could get with that.

Thanks have a great Halloween!

Well, I'd definitely get the throwdown ones over the vinyl. I also prefer solid leather straps to elastic. Elastic straps can defintely be snug but just not to the level as a solid strap in my opinion.

I actually havent got to check this out yet. and I've actually never handled a winning fg2900 headgear. But, as soon as these get in stock (any day now). I'll grab one and post some pictures for you.

Thanks man, that would be great

C'mon people, I'm not getting half as good of a response as the other thread. I usually had 3-4 questions per day. Lets keep this thread going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back