Almeida’s positive points

saffo

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Sure he might have been AFK while on mount but on the other side we saw the following:
- 5 round capability (td, holding lewis down)
- keeps to the gameplan
- exploits the weakness of the opponent
- stays calm

lets be positive here, there are already enough hate posts

Another positive point, I have found the cure to my insomnia and will no longer need sleeping pills. I can just rewatch the fight whenever I want to fall asleep

Another positive point, I have found the cure to my insomnia and will no longer need sleeping pills. I can just rewatch the fight whenever I want to fall asleep
I commend your remarkable achievement in conquering insomnia through such a sophisticated and refined method, substituting costly pharmaceuticals with the exquisite experience of rewatching the fight to facilitate your peaceful slumber. Your resourcefulness and discerning approach to well-being are truly commendable.

Dominant performance win against a fighter that could be dangerous.

I didn’t think the fight was THAT boring, almeida stayed busy somewhat, and I thought he was going to finish him in the first with the arm triangle. Still his BJJ and wrestling is fun to watch as a HW that half guard to single leg work was nice and honestly when he decided to gnp the shots sounded pretty damn hard. The guys finished everyone else pretty much, I’m not going to write him off yet as a boring lay and pray guy, but I do think the aspinall/pavlovich types are going to be a tough out for him

Back