Almeida vs lewis figth night suffered a lot with pull-outs

PEDRO IVO RUSSO MIRANDA

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Six figths were canceled
David Onama (11-2) vs Lucas Alexander (8-3)
Daniel Santos (12-2) vs Daniel Marcos (15-0)
Eduasrda moura vs kin son-yu [ WMMA]

and the last three, which I think ended up lowering a lot the quality of the event, I was really looking forward for these three.

Caio Borralho(14-1) vs Nursulton Ruziboev (35-8-2)
Elves Brenner(15-3) vs Steban ribovics (12-1)
And the original main-event : Jailton almeida(19-2) vs Curtis Blaydes (17-4)

Pull-offs really sucks, hope the event still good.

Still a good card. For the most part. Caio and Onama are still on. Angela. Monster rat. Rodolfo. Hopefully we get to watch the twin-cans (bonfim sisters) get ktfo. And let us not forget the main event:cool:

Still a good card. For the most part. Caio and Onama are still on. Angela. Monster rat. Rodolfo. Hopefully we get to watch the tein-cans (bonfim sisters) get gtfo. And let us not forget the main event:cool:
Onama was the one that pulled out with an injury and theres no replacement so that fights been cancelled completely.

UFC is dying confirmed, they have no big bounceback fight to compete with Fury/Francis. Also the boxing fight completely mogged their last PPV. 3 of thei biggest fights lately have been canceled or replaced with short notice guys. Straight bumfights this UFC thing is lately.

Definitely disappointed we don't get to see Jailton vs Blaydes, but still a ton of interesting/fun fights on this card:

- Denise Gomes flying high off of 2 stoppages of other prospects gets a chance to pass the grizzled vet test and get her name in to the Top 15
- Rinat Fakhretdinov is terrifying and the last time he lost Johnny Hendricks was the UFC WW champ
- Can Barralho withstand the early onslaught from Abus?
- Will Gabriel Bonfim keep the momentum going against his toughest test to date? Dalby is the type of fighter that will hold a mirror up to you and show you who your are. If Bonfim can't put away Dalby (which has never officially been done), can he do what it takes for the full 15 to get the W?
- Despite being a different test for Jailton, Lewis is patient and will wait for the perfect shot. Can Jailton avoid that shot and control Lewis?

Love fight night cards because we get a couple of fights with Top 15 implications and we also get to see the next generation on the come up.

Honestly had no idea about all of these pullouts and it ceirtanly won't help crying about them now.

Six figths were canceled
David Onama (11-2) vs Lucas Alexander (8-3)
Daniel Santos (12-2) vs Daniel Marcos (15-0)
Eduasrda moura vs kin son-yu [ WMMA]

and the last three, which I think ended up lowering a lot the quality of the event, I was really looking forward for these three.

Caio Borralho(14-1) vs Nursulton Ruziboev (35-8-2)
Elves Brenner(15-3) vs Steban ribovics (12-1)
And the original main-event : Jailton almeida(19-2) vs Curtis Blaydes (17-4)

Pull-offs really sucks, hope the event still good.
giphy.gif

Hopefully it is a quick event then. Will definitely still tune in for main event.

Back