Social almost 1/3 of gen z americans identify as lgb

JTWW 4 LIfe n1664

LOL you changed your av last night because of me clowing you? Kind of feel bad for you now.

the issue still exists, unless you have evidence that same sex can produce a child same way as opposite sex can

if so i would like to see that evidence with the one talking about bonobos

You implied out of the gate the issue was population decline. Now you admit that's not a problem and you were bitching about a non-problem so you've moved the goal posts to "well, the pregnancy didn't occur from sex so that's the problem"

Why? If you introduced to a hundred kids there's no way you'd know any difference between the ones who were conceived through medical intervention and ones who were from sex. You're making up reasons to bitch that actually issues again.

LOL you changed your av last night because of me clowing you? Kind of feel bad for you now.

You implied out of the gate the issue was population decline. Now you admit that's not a problem and you were bitching about a non-problem so you've moved the goal posts to "well, the pregnancy didn't occur from sex so that's the problem"

Why? If you introduced to a hundred kids there's no way you'd know any difference between the ones who were conceived through medical intervention and ones who were from sex. You're making up reasons to bitch that actually issues again.

if you look at the numbers countries that promote lgb and see rise in lgb also have low fertility rates (below replacement rate)

nobody said lgb causes low rates, thats the conclusion you jump to cause you're only capable of binary thinking.

apparently gender is non binary, but thinking is according to you.

if you look at the numbers countries that promote lgb and see rise in lgb also have low fertility rates (below replacement rate)

nobody said lgb causes low rates, thats the conclusion you jump to cause you're only capable of binary thinking.

apparently gender is non binary, but thinking is according to you.

Brazil which has the highest lgb rate has a higher fertility rate than Russia. I can find a ton of countries that don't promote lgb with lower fertility rates than countries that do.

This is like the 10th time you've made up a thing to bitch about while choking when asked to articulate what the issue even is or how it's gay peoples fault

On my lunch break just now I literally saw at least 4 'tranny' types - men dressed as women. And every single one of them, was visibly on the autism spectrum. It's all in the eyes and smile, or lack of.

Time to invest in Simillac, Enfamil and Pedealyte.
Buy the dip!

Sigh. Of course. Why do you think homosexuals are any more prone to pedophilia than anyone else that you would have to make that disclaimer?
Read the post in was replying to, to get context.
Ps . It's not a disclaimer.
Its an opinion.

On my lunch break just now I literally saw at least 4 'tranny' types - men dressed as women. And every single one of them, was visibly on the autism spectrum. It's all in the eyes and smile, or lack of.
There probably not autistic.
But they definitely are arseholes.

obviously not a product of social engineering, brainwashing or confusion. its perfectly normal that 1/3 of young people go against biology and nature and identify as lgb
Whether you believe in evolution or creation, LGBT is seriously wrong and shouldn't be promoted.

Whether you believe in evolution or creation, LGBT is seriously wrong and shouldn't be promoted.
Once they took trannys out the DSM the flood gates opened for them to sell drugs to minors.. to change their hormones.. and shit.
The pharma companies are partly to blame.

Brazil which has the highest lgb rate has a higher fertility rate than Russia. I can find a ton of countries that don't promote lgb with lower fertility rates than countries that do.

This is like the 10th time you've made up a thing to bitch about while choking when asked to articulate what the issue even is or how it's gay peoples fault

slightly higher fertility rate, while having much higher murder rate... so whats your point?

if you gonna pick a country at least do a little better job and pick a country thats not murder capital of the world.

also outta all the countries that recognize ssm, none is above or equal to population replacement rate of 2.1.

shocker, right?

slightly higher fertility rate, while having much higher murder rate... so whats your point?

if you gonna pick a country at least do a little better job and pick a country thats not murder capital of the world.

also outta all the countries that recognize ssm, none is above or equal to population replacement rate of 2.1.

shocker, right?

Now you're screeching about the murder rate of Brazil. This is new low but we both know you can go dumber.

Now you're screeching about the murder rate of Brazil. This is new low but we both know you can go dumber.

you brought up brazil, not me...

make sure to come up with better examples to defend your cause, cause so far you're not doing a good job

you brought up brazil, not me...

make sure to come up with better examples to defend your cause, cause so far you're not doing a good job

You've moved the goal posts from blaming gay folks for making the world uninhabitable to blaming them for the murder rate in brazil. Like, we get, you hate gay people to the extent you will fabricate a half dozen batshit reasons to bitch about them.

You've moved the goal posts from blaming gay folks for making the world uninhabitable to blaming them for the murder rate in brazil. Like, we get, you hate gay people to the extent you will fabricate a half dozen batshit reasons to bitch about them.

more like you constantly deflecting and making strawman after strawman while not addressing what's being discussed....

still waiting for that study

I didn't ask you if you believed in evolution. But if that statement is what you want to believe then ok cool 👍🏻
you made a false statement about evolution. If you want to hate on gay folks go for it but own it on your own and stop pretending evolution or nature is on your side.

you made a false statement about evolution. If you want to hate on gay folks go for it but own it on your own and stop pretending evolution or nature is on your side.
Do tell. What was my false statement?
And how was it wrong?

Last edited:
You know what else is a trend, vegan cats I wonder who is making that choice.

Just like this one ..

You know what else is a trend, vegan cats I wonder who is making that choice.

Just like this one ..

I'm assuming that before you decided to boost a hate group, you took a closer look at this story to determine the veracity?

Please share the detail that convinced you this wasn't just more bullshit like the Younger case.

Back