Media Alot of Fighters punch above their weight class

I for one am shocked that attractive women go out with rich and famous athletes. Really, this is unheard of.

Its called women are attracted to different things than men.

I "score above my League" aswell "which is exactly my league" cause im funny, independent, strong, charismatic, smart, brutal and can fuck. No woman ever cared about my pale 17% bodyfat or broke account. If all, they were dissapointed i didnt fullfill their projections of changing me into longterm bf-material or a regular nice fuck cause i get bored easily.

Also, most of the women posted wouldnt be date Material for me and look like good fits for the guys.

Height aint everything. TS needs some confidence.
Funny. Your post reminded me of this........

Gustaffson and Yan's girls are my picks, but yeah they're all doing well, women love cage fighters

Gustaffson and Yan's girls are my picks, but yeah they're all doing well, women love cage fighters
Rich, famous, fighters can pull hot chicks??

No way
You have to include Fitch. He was punching above his weight class and then he got let go by the UFC. His wife left him so I guess he got KO'd?
jon-fitch-michele-chao-at-lavo-570.jpg

you know heavy makeup is a very big thing right?

tell me this when you see em without makeup and filters and angles/poses.

also most of the examples you gave the male isnt even that much worse looking or not worse looking at all than their female counterpart lmao, go outside.
This is why JDS is the goat lol

JDS got the "famous athlete" wife upgrade package a while back, Holloway did too iirc, Big Foot HAS to have got the same deal, that girl looks 1/2 of Big Foot's age.
No Holloway has always been with hot chicks. Here's the last two women he was with before the current one. The first one he had kids with

170a9fe959f905068a23e0f3fbe453ad.png

457815_orig.jpg

Its called women are attracted to different things than men.

I "score above my League" aswell "which is exactly my league" cause im funny, independent, strong, charismatic, smart, brutal and can fuck. No woman ever cared about my pale 17% bodyfat or broke account. If all, they were dissapointed i didnt fullfill their projections of changing me into longterm bf-material or a regular nice fuck cause i get bored easily.

Also, most of the women posted wouldnt be date Material for me and look like good fits for the guys.

Height aint everything. TS needs some confidence.
You sound like a loser

That’s Lil Nog in the opening post, not his brother. His wife is super hot.

JDS's first wife is his true love.

Always impresses me how fighters can consistently get hot chicks. They are definitely punching above there weight class lol

Brandon Moreno
Brandon-Moreno-is-married-to-long-time-girlfriend.jpg

Alexander Volkanovski

R.b028ce3c1a6453f2724cdffde6695bcb

Mighty Mouse
Demetrious-Johnson-and-wife-Destiny-Johnson-in-September-2017.jpg

View attachment 916127
View attachment 916128
View attachment 916129
Cub Swanson
bz7N8Zm.png

Big Nog
R.280e9df7d559a5958d9927e1c9cd2083

Dan Hardy
View attachment 916130

Sexyama
View attachment 916131

Aljermain Sterling
View attachment 916133

Yum Yum Kim
View attachment 916132

Junior Dos Santos
R.f0f15b338883f391cf30871f8b058fef

Roy Nelson
R.8851e74a4fc9d178c04c1ffc747b8b51

Petr Yan
petr-yan-wife-and-son.jpg

Max Holloway
Screen-Shot-2020-11-17-at-2.20.24-PM.png

Misha Cirkunov
tumblr_inline_ogyvy2B9lu1qjehgc_500.jpg

Bigfoot Silva
R.db5b6ed2699e05d9cf130e835197ee91

Curtis Blaydes
R.78eed93ff585b54798515ab4ceba2f90

Nate Diaz
R.c0d2fff8549793983d7d65c9c066fcf0

Alexander Gustaffson
Alexander-Gustafsson-girlfriend-Moa-Antonia-Johansson_pictures.jpg

{<huh}

If you are a UFC champion or contender or even a notable name you are by nature not punching above your weight class.

Most hot chicks spend their entire lives never finding anyone as accomplished as Mighty Mouse, let alone as wealthy and as confident. A lot of them end up broke and dating some loser while their looks fade until they have nothing to offer.

This is seriously some incel mentality you have here. Anyone with a fraction of the income of Mighty Mouse would be able to pull a chick hotter than his wife. And it wouldn't take being the greatest flyweight of all time to do so.

Back