Alt-right "Patriot" makes stand against pro-immigrant/pro-worker marchers

Ahh, yes, a return to the old playbook for right-wing morons like yourself and @Yorkist: when you can't ever beat anyone on the merits of discussions, just look for a chance to appeal to racism.

Good luck maintaining the delusion that, because you're white, you're not actually a loser.
Glad I was able to troll a troll.

I'm not defending them. But I'm not going to bash someone over their looks. Especially when they look rather normal.

Video in OP is now blocked... but if you think that guy in the picture you quoted looks normal....

<{hfved}>

<{MingNope}>

I don't understand how shame never seemed to set in. I'm really confused about that.

Fuck that was embarassing.

As soon as the guy saw, he couldn't break that shit, he should made a joke about how tough it is, and play it off....and simply just roll up the shit and take it with him.

The most embarassing part, was when the heckler told em to use the lid, and the idiot listened to her.....Dumbass.

The guy is exactly whats wrong with the Alt-right....Simply too easy too fool.

@Viva am I right this time? Are the Proud Boys alt-right? WIkipedia says they are either alt-right or "alt-lite," which I presume to be cross-section between being a racist and enrollment in Weight Watchers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proud_Boys

Oh that's right. Because if you have any sort of Conservative leanings you're automatically a racist. What a typically enlightening thread.

Oh that's right. Because if you have any sort of Conservative leanings you're automatically a racist. What a typically enlightening thread.

The "Proud Boys" are categorized as alt-right.

Viva, who has presented himself as our foremost scholar on what the alt-right is, says its two main principles are white nationalism and identitarianism.

So, yeah, if you can't draw the line between white nationalism/identitarianism and racism, you're not very enlightened.

But whine more.

Viva, who has presented himself as our foremost scholar on what the alt-right is, says its two main principles are white nationalism and identitarianism.

So, yeah, if you can't draw the line between white nationalism/identitarianism and racism, you're not very enlightened.

But whine more.

They're a hooligan group that fights other hooligan groups.

Taking the time of your day to define their political and ideological leanings, is to give them credibility that they hardly deserve.

But this is what Wikipedia says on the subject:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alt-lite

But whine more.

Well he'd be wrong. You're really arguing that some dude in an internet forum is the "foremost scholar on the alt-right"? Behave like an adult please.

Secondly, those two things that you just mentioned don't mix with what the Proud Boys themselves have said about... you know... themselves... But whine more.

They're a hooligan group that fights other hooligan groups.

Taking the time of your day to define their political and ideological leanings, is to give them credibility that they hardly deserve.

But this is what Wikipedia says on the subject:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alt-lite

So basically you take out one scoop of racism and add two scoops of misogyny.

'proud boys'

ZRRgh.gif

That sign is actually a testament to the success of capitalism. You think communist Russia had cardboard of that quality?

Back