Am I mad thinking Ngannou Lewis II brings more PPV buys than Jones Ngannou?

Jon Jones recent appearance on Steve-O's YouTube channel had far more views than any of his other guests and it has only been up for a few days. Jon Jones is a superstar.

Maybe but I dont think there is much of a difference. Jones was never a draw.

What guys like Jones dont realize is that their value depends highly on their level of activity and them being on a hot streak.

Jones is one of the top 5 draws in the company. There is a reason the UFC moved an entire card for him.

Yes there first fight was a stinker, but every other fight is different. Besides many casuals don't even know that fight happened.

Just run their Knockout highlights for a month on YouTube &Twitter before their fight & that fight sells itself. While there is some intrigue elements with Jones fight, I don't think Jon is that popular among casuals.

If you ask me I would say Jones fight cause I want to see him getting beat senseless, but neither I nor our sherbros represent the run of the mill MMA fanbase that you usually encounter on Twitter, Facebook or YouTube comment section.

It's a harsh truth that we all fit a niche as MMA fans; nothing more.

Not only you are mad, but you are also MMA ignorant. JBJ, as much as I hate his guts, has never lost in MMA, so just of that everybody is going to buy PPM to see his fake ass lose or even better KO'ed to the 7th level of unconsciousness (not saying it'll happen though).

Jon Jones recent appearance on Steve-O's YouTube channel had far more views than any of his other guests and it has only been up for a few days. Jon Jones is a superstar.

The actual interview is from last June and that clip only got views only because retarded Jones fans keep spamming it everywhere as if it was fresh news. Also you just need to sort his videos by popularity to see that it's not the one with the most views.

After their first fight, I would certainly not pay for it. I'd pay for Jones though.

Yes. Id wager it would be more interesting than their first fight. That is not saying much tho...

Who cares how many buys a fight gets? Are you a UFC shill or what?
The last thing I watch two men beat each other's brains out and break each other's limbs for is to find out after the fact how many other people paid to watch too.

Jones vs Cormier 2 = 860K buys
Jones vs Cormier 1 = 800K buys
Jones vs Gustafsson 2 = 700K buys
Miocic vs Cormier 3 = 500K buys
Miocic vs Cormier 1 = 380K buys
Miocic vs Ngannou 1 = 380K buys
Cormier vs Lewis = 250K buys

Jones vs Ngannou = approx 1.1 million buys

Ngannou vs Lewis 2 = approx 600K buys

Francis defending against Lewis is great. Francis defending against Jones wouldn't make me want to buy it more. But that's not that same thing as saying more people wouldn't buy it, cuz i think they obviously would

giphy.gif

Back