Am I the only one outraged Chandler got the Mcgregor fight

Nah, Tony Ferguson should have been the one. The most interesting part of Conor's fights is the press conferences and the build up to the fight. Tony's trash talk would have been great against him. They are also both done at this point in their careers

Gaethje? I don't understand a thing he says. He reminds me of that Whittaker family from Joe Rogan's podcast. Gaetjhe vs Fiziev is a lot more interesting because unlike Conor, Fiziev is pretty good and is not washep up

i agree that he doesn't really deserve it

i think conor probably does TUF and then pulls out.
Or makes chandler cut to 155, then last minute conor says eh i dont feel like making 155 and it gets rebooked for 170 (chandler would agree to anything to fight conor)

UFC bending over backwards to give Conor a winnable fight that can possibly put him back in a title picture is what it is.

Chandler is going to look like Sean Sherk reincarnate in this one. People act like Chandler fights for the fans, but I don't think gives a single fuck when he has to wrestle. It's just that he couldn't against Poirier and Oliveira and so on.

I think this fight could go either way, but you have to favour the guy who's an active fighter and who's not coming off a serious injury.

None of those guys should get that fight. LW rankings have been jammed up because of Gaethje/Poirier/Chandler all fighting each other and giving them Conor just delays the real ranking longer.

Chandler does what is necessary in the back office to get on the good side of Dana
QSZwaWQ9QXBp

Last edited:
You might be. Conor is nowhere near a title shot or at least shouldn't be so fighting Chandler makes sense since he would need multiple wins in a row to get to a title shot.

No issue with it. It will be interesting between the two and maybe a good fight will come out of it. I'm mostly glad they aren't giving Connie Mack a title shot first fight back since injury.

Probably. It's not like Gaethje is an obvious opponent for a guy who hasn't won a fight at LW since 2016.

Number one bullshit that B league Kingpin Mikey chandler got the conor fight. GIVE GAETHJE THE FIGHT he’s been begging for it for years .
Conor would NEVER fight gaethje.

Chandler is the perfect fight for conor, And i say this as a big gaethje fan and supporter.

There is no one i'd rather have fight conor next.

None of those guys should get that fight. LW rankings have been jammed up because of Gaethje/Poirier/Chandler all fighting each other and giving them Conor just delays the real ranking longer.

It's going to be a WW matchup with no bearings on the Title picture that's the best part about it.

I don't have the mental capability anymore to be outraged "outraged" over human cockfighting..

The People's Champ Charles Oliveira deserved it

Especially since the UFC wants to give Conor a title shot after 1 win

Not a chance in hell they would offer Oliveira that fight, and even a lesser chance Conor would accept it. Charles would eat his food and send McGregor back to fighting on Twitter.

Number one bullshit that B league Kingpin Mikey chandler got the conor fight. GIVE GAETHJE THE FIGHT he’s been begging for it for years .
According to your logic, Justin Gaethje in a C league kingpin because he was the face of WSOF (now PFL).

Back