Am i the only one that doesnt recognize who 90% of the people on UFC 234 are?

JPaFcv6.jpg

I’d say I know about 60% and that’s pretty sad for a PPV.

This shit has been going on for years though.

People didn't know who Anderson was when the fought Leben, and a year ago most didn't know who Isreal was. You never know who the next big name will be. I agree though. I don't know too many fighters.

It's pretty weak. I think they put the fighters that people care about on the sidelines too much. So many guys get hurt or suspended, you have to get the healthy guys fighting more. Or at least scheduled to fight because there's a good chance that they'll get scratched anyway.

I honestly thought about making this exact thread earlier today. I guess i'm not the only one who thinks UFC has gone to shit.

I honestly thought about making this exact thread earlier today. I guess i'm not the only one who thinks UFC has gone to shit.
You’re definitely not the only one. This type of shit has been going on for at least two years now tho. Maybe even three.

Nah I have no clue either, but plan to watch it all. Hope some names stick out from now on
I wish that too, but it feels like more names disappear and are replaced by new names everytime I watch an event. I've become casual enough that I just watch the main fighters that I know will put on a good fight. If there happens to be a good fight that I missed, i'll go back and watch it. But chances are those guys don't make it far in the UFC despite having one really entertaining fight.

I only recognize 7 of them. But you never when you're gonna get a good scrap.

The only guys I care about seeing in this card are the main/co-main fights, Sam Alvey, and Lando Vannata. Oh and Ishihara.

Those happen to be the ones I recognise. Can't say the same for their opponents, though.

Jim crute fought on the adailaide card and won by sub late in the 3rd. He is 9-0 and new blood at 205lbs. Also that card was sick. Rocco Martin's sub on Matthews that put him to sleep was so fucking dope

Going to be a fun night of fights. I am ordering.

i recognize 9/24, including Lando solely cuz his name is Lando. pretty weak ppv

Yes I realized I've become a casual fan now. I use to watch every intriguing fights from prelims to main card, but over the last few years, I've only been watching big fights, main events, and few notable match ups.

im with you dude and i love this sport. i rarely tune in to prelims to begin with unless its a stacked card so a lot of the names i may have seen fight but i forget them....the roster is so large now

TS is not wrong. The only fight I will watch is Anderson vs Isreal.

I actually forgot this card was tomorrow.

The last stacked card with Anderson on it was vs Diaz but that was a money fight.

Seems like they put cheap fighters on the cards with him.

Back