Am i the only one who doesnt like potatoes?

Damn TS.

We can't be friends. What kind of mutant doesn't like potatoes?

you do know most food is bland and is made to taste better using these things called "other ingredients" right?

pasta, rice, bread, most things you eat are super bland. and if they aren't, they are packed full of sugar or salt.

like maybe your mom just throws you a raw potato and says suck on it, and that's your idea of culinary delight, but the rest of the world is way ahead of ya bud.

Would have been a 10/10 post if you replace bud with spud at the very end.

That being said I’m with you spud

Love potatoes. Love the way they feel on my body, Juggling them, Drawing faces on them, and throwing them at the moon.

You're mostly alone, by a long shot. Potatoes are delicious and 9/10 times, the first bite someone takes of a meal is going to be of the potato portion

Uh what? I roast all kinds of vegetables all the time and they all taste amazing with a minimal amout of salt and oil. Except potatoes.

yes, things like vegetables do tend to taste good when you roast them and put things like olive and salt on them. gold star for you.

now, go take that raw potato you been gnawing on like a honey badger and do the same thing to it and with some ketchup (afterwards, don't put the ketchup in the fucking oven too you ninny. i can feel you thinking about doing it right now as you are fucking reading this). you'll be like oh maw gerd, i had no ideasies potatoes did be so gud.

that last sentence there i did my best to try to speak in a way i thought you'd understand. i think it was pretty good.

Best buy along eggs considering price health ease of preparation and taste..

Wtf are you retarted?

Sweet potatoes are full of nutrition, no empty calories there.

White potatoes are full of nutrition too. White potatoes and sweet potatoes are very complimentary, each containing more of what the other is missing.

e172a07fe52337c75abb444f9f793a2a.jpg

The potato and egg hero with mozzarella at Defonte’s

Very subtle troll thread, my favourite kind where you cant quite tell if its legit or not. Well done TS. Ill let others roast the shit outta ya.

you do know most food is bland and is made to taste better using these things called "other ingredients" right?

pasta, rice, bread, most things you eat are super bland. and if they aren't, they are packed full of sugar or salt.

like maybe your mom just throws you a raw potato and says suck on it, and that's your idea of culinary delight, but the rest of the world is way ahead of ya bud.
<TrumpWrong1>

Most good food needs minimal anything added to make it great.

Seafood, steak, veggies (roasted or steamed), are all better with no sugar and minimal salt. Crap quality foods are the ones that need that and that is why fast food loads them up.

Last edited:
They're such a great filler, especially when I'm extra poor.

There are so many versions of the potato that are fuckin amazing.

Actually, just for refrence, I Googled "I don't like potatoes" and this thread was the first result.

It's just you homie.

Back