Amanda Nunes is headlining the "biggest" card in ufc history.

People care too much about bout order. This won't be the last time my most anticipated fight on the card isn't the main event. Lots of good fights on there even though Jones popped.

Shes fighting for the only real title on the card and the title fight should go on last.

Brock - Hunt felt weird already, but this fight is just atrocious.

Two woman, one being a Lesbian!!! Do it Dana, you guys will get sooo many points with feminists and Liberals round the world!!! I can see the PR people pumping up dana & Lorenzo. Gtfo with this shit.

Brock - Hunt felt weird already, but this fight is just atrocious.
True...that was already shaky. But Lesnar brings the views and has general entertainment value of the casuals. This, though? Nobody really cares. I like Miesha as a fighter, though. Nunes? I don't think I've ever really watched a single fight of hers if I'm being honest. Maybe accidentally...but idk.

haha, this is fucking hilarious. i'm laughing too hard to be disappointed.

Sure TS that's one way to look at it or more like Miesha Tate is headlining

The woman who beat the woman who beat Ronda Rousey is headlining the event. Nunes just happens to be her opponent.
Dana made sure he got that in, the woman to beat the woman to beat the woman, but not the woman to beat the woman. It's highly likely that Lesnar or Hunt is having trouble making weight and one of them didn't feel comfortable fighting in a 5 round fight.

who is the bitch now bitches!
Miesha-tate_vice_670.jpg

Only legit contender for a real UFC title on the card so what?
Either throw WMMA out of the UFC (what I would prefer) or treat the female fighters equal (what they do now)

Back