Amanda Nunes Vs Jose Aldo

Apollo1029

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Can we make this happen? It is possibly the most interesting fight in the UFC right now.

Jose could identify as a woman to join the womens division and prevent any difficulties with sanctioning the fight. I'd pay to see it.

Can we make this happen? It is possibly the most interesting fight in the UFC right now.

Jose could identify as a woman to join the womens division and prevent any difficulties with sanctioning the fight. I'd pay to see it.

Does Nunez get to bring a baseball bat or her wife to 2 vs 1 Aldo?

900374201f36be8a17b30e5a1450b576.gif

Nice alt account. I wonder why you got banned with your primary.

Heck no. Here's a better fight. Brandon Moreno vs Gaby Garcia. Now that will be a good fight.

will never happen if Amanda identifies as a man at the same time, really not a good thread man try harder

Do you know where your avatar picture comes from? Its a popular Sherdog meme but I don't know its origins.

Do you know where your avatar picture comes from? Its a popular Sherdog meme but I don't know its origins.
It comes from "Italian Spiderman." You can check it out on Youtube. It's a lot funnier than my thread.

Back