Media Amanda Nunes waiting for Harrison to call her out

Kayla knows there are levels... and no size advantage

cgwcauegwor71.jpg

Kayla knows there are levels... and no size advantage

cgwcauegwor71.jpg

I was gonna say...
didn't they train together?

Even aside from the pic, I feel like they were at the same gym for a while, not just a random sparring/training session.

If they can drum up interest to get themselves paid, good for them.

Why would someone call out a retired fighter? That would make them look stupid and open them up to criticism for not calling out active fighters.

Reactions: HHJ
Didn’t see retire? I seem to remember her running around the cage with a cup of alcohol on her head saying she retired.

Nunes would smash her, but she is too dominant tbh - no need to come back.

Didn't Amanda retire? Wouldn't have made much sense to call her out.
I agree and disagree. If she is able to finish Amanda decisively then Kayla's next match would be for the belt. Fastest way to jump the line.

I agree and disagree. If she is able to finish Amanda decisively then Kayla's next match would be for the belt. Fastest way to jump the line.
I could definitely see her skipping the line right now and face Pennington next.

she is retired..... also no one cares lol

Why?

It's the not money fight ppl think it is.

I could definitely see her skipping the line right now and face Pennington next.
I can too as the division is paper thin as it is hard to get people interested in WMMA fights. But a fight with Amanda at least legitimizes her claim for the belt and greatness.

Calling out a retired fighter isn't cool. Makes 100% sense that it didn't happen. Nunes retired and should be treated as such.

Reactions: HHJ
They need to push Kayla to the title shot right now.

Calling out a retired fighter isn't cool. Makes 100% sense that it didn't happen. Nunes retired and should be treated as such.
It's disrespectful.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
This Island Earth
Back