Amazon's Victorian Fantasy Series CARNIVAL ROW

Dragonlordxxxxx

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Official Trailer for Amazon's Victorian Fantasy Series CARNIVAL ROW Starring Orlando Bloom

Orlando Bloom and Cara Delevingne star in Carnival Row, a Victorian fantasy world filled with mythological immigrant creatures. Feared by humans, they are forbidden to live, love, or fly with freedom. But even in darkness, hope lives, as a human detective and a faerie rekindle a dangerous affair. The city’s uneasy peace collapses when a string of murders reveals a monster no one could imagine. Watch Carnival Row Season 1 this Labor Day weekend.

DID YOU KNO: Cara Delevingne's eyebrows double as her CGI fairy wings.

Official Trailer for Amazon's Victorian Fantasy Series CARNIVAL ROW Starring Orlando Bloom

Orlando Bloom and Cara Delevingne star in Carnival Row, a Victorian fantasy world filled with mythological immigrant creatures. Feared by humans, they are forbidden to live, love, or fly with freedom. But even in darkness, hope lives, as a human detective and a faerie rekindle a dangerous affair. The city’s uneasy peace collapses when a string of murders reveals a monster no one could imagine. Watch Carnival Row Season 1 this Labor Day weekend.

At first I was like..

Bgd0xra.png

But then I got you :p

image.png

Anung Un Rama CO68 CoolB chickenluver Clippy CutStryker emceeGRENDEL El_Dyablo619 EvilDDS heavyarms21 HeLLMuTT Halge irish_thug Ikuza JadeOwl KnightTemplar Kraysla Loiosh lordsai Left Hook Lacy liljoe LilMountain milliniar Magooglie Marfa Myrddin Wild MikeMcMann Mocrates One MMA Fan Organic Damage PRIDEWASBETTER SheetsMMAfan streets ahead Screwtape SummerStriker SmilinDesperado Tobago Jones taurus urnotaslave23 ucunc156 VIP1349 Zookeeper Gabe

On topic.. the music and this trailer cut made it seem a tad to CW'ish for my tastes.

Last edited:
I was hoping for a Game of Thronesesq type feel but this shit just looks beyond fucking stupid.

I like Orlando Bloom but I can't stand that bitch Delevingne. I won't be watching.

At first I was like..

Bgd0xra.png

But then I got you :p

image.png

Anung Un Rama CO68 CoolB chickenluver Clippy CutStryker emceeGRENDEL El_Dyablo619 EvilDDS heavyarms21 HeLLMuTT Halge irish_thug Ikuza JadeOwl KnightTemplar Kraysla Loiosh lordsai Left Hook Lacy liljoe LilMountain milliniar Magooglie Marfa Myrddin Wild MikeMcMann Mocrates One MMA Fan Organic Damage PRIDEWASBETTER SheetsMMAfan streets ahead Screwtape SummerStriker SmilinDesperado Tobago Jones taurus urnotaslave23 ucunc156 VIP1349 Zookeeper Gabe

On topic.. the music and this trailer cut made it seem a tad to CW'ish for my tastes.
I kind of agree, but I'm willing to give it a shot.

I'll try it. It looks gay but they're trying something new so whatever it's worth a shot.

I like Orlando Bloom but I can't stand that bitch Delevingne. I won't be watching.
She and Vanessa Kirby. I don't get why they're getting projects. Connections and Weinsteining should only get them to PA level with their ugly mugs.

i hope they're not illegal immigrant creatures

This looks like shit. Another love story revolving around racism. No thanks....

Pretty popular plotline for fantasy/steampunk novels. It's an easy way to deal with racism themes without any risk, lol.
Could be interesting I will have an open mind

Meh. Don't see anything in the trailer that makes me want to watch.

This show started strong but it keeps getting worse and worse.

Almost finished episode four.

Is there any redeeming social value?

Meaning female nudity

Back