American minorities more likely to dislike Israel than whites. Why? Far left making it a race issue?

• Thread starter SouthoftheAndes
  • Start date
It's their ancestral homeland. Jews used to live all over the Middle East in large numbers before other groups began to genocide them and push them out.

Ancestral homeland is such a bs claim.its like an american going to scotland/england, displacing the people there because his ancestors lived there.

No one forced them to move to Israel. They chose a region filled with potential enemies. There is really nothing to sympathize with either.

Traditionally Muslims (under the yoke of the Ottomans) were very welcoming to Jews, and they flourished in the Empire.

Ancestral homeland is such a bs claim.its like an american going to scotland/england, displacing the people there because his ancestors lived there.

What if you were expelled from your homeland that had a sacred and religious significance?

American media brain wash. White men are still seen as the hero while everyone else especially minorities are seen as the bad guys. It also doesn't help when they're actually doing bad things and the MSM reports on it.

So media and MSM brainwashing. But is it really brainwashing if it is true?
Is this Opposite Day? The media portrays white males as the hero? Get the fuck out of here ya goof!
If you're a white male who voted for trump you literally can't go out with a fucking MAGA hat without worrying about getting bottled from behind. Marxist scum like you have been convinced by a small but powerful group to push the narrative that white males are the plague on the planet

Isreali women are pretty hot.......that's about the best I can do.

They all do military service so they are usually at least ok body wise. Never met worse racists than when travelling in Israel though.

What if you were expelled from your homeland that had a sacred and religious significance?

If i was expelled sure. I wouldnt get to have a claim if say my ancestors from 1000s of years ago were expelled. Not to mention that plenty of jews converted to islam over the centuries and their descendants also probably live in that area.

My ancestors probably came from persia. Hell there are stories of us being one the lost tribes of israel. But no i dont get to go to those places, displace the people live there, herd them into ghettos and play the victim. Bunch of russians/germans euros playing the ancestor card because theyre jewish lmao

Growing Islamic influence in minority communities, and racist whites still espousing hatred for da Jews. It's coming from both sides now, so obviously the percent of anti-Israeli sentiments would grow.

Growing Islamic influence in minority communities, and racist whites still espousing hatred for da Jews. It's coming from both sides now, so obviously the percent of anti-Israeli sentiments would grow.
As written before on this forum:

Antisemitism in Europe is much more prevalent amongst Muslims and the Left.
Antisemitism in the US is much more prevalent amongst Blacks and Latinos than amongst Asians and Whites.

As written before on this forum:

Antisemitism in Europe is much more prevalent amongst Muslims and the Left.
Antisemitism in the US is much more prevalent amongst Blacks and Latinos than amongst Asians and Whites.
Now it is. It wasn't like this before.

Most people didn't give two shits about Israel or jews(besides racist whites) just a few decades ago. Times are a-changin

Now it is. It wasn't like this before.

Most people didn't give two shits about Israel or jews(besides racist whites) just a few decades ago. Times are a-changin
Antisemitism has been much more prevalent amongst black Americans than Whites and Asians (for many decades).

As for Europe, that might be true however.

Minorities in the US have had it drilled into their heads by the left that they are lesser and victims. They hate anyone they believe has any sort of power because of it. Puppets, is what they are.

Antisemitism has been much more prevalent amongst black Americans than Whites and Asians (for many decades).

As for Europe, that might be true however.
Where is the data on that?

Most of my minority friends had no clue what Jews even were when I was growing up in the States. They had no opinion whatsoever, besides the holocaust was bad. None.
Now, with the power of the mighty Internet, they are bombarded with anti-everything opinions.

Nowadays white people are the least racist of all groups, hence why they accept the most immigrants from other nations and cultures.
America is so xenophobic that we have the largest foreign born population in the world.

Where is the data on that?

Most of my minority friends had no clue what Jews even were when I was growing up in the States. They had no opinion whatsoever, besides the holocaust was bad. None.
Now, with the power of the mighty Internet, they are bombarded with anti-everything opinions.
The majority of surveys conducted over the past 20 years have reported that African-Americans consistently score higher on most measures of antisemitism than do other Americans
(Martire & Clark, 1982; Quinley & Glock, 1979; Rosenfield, 1982; Schneider,1978; Selznick & Steinberg, 1969; Tsukashima & Montero, 1976; Yankelovich, Kelly & White, Inc. 1981.

Source:
Intolerable Grievances Patiently Endured: Referent Cognitions and Group Conflict as Mediators of Anti-Jewish Sentiment among African-Americans
Author(s): Paul Okami Source: Political Psychology, Vol. 13, No. 4 (Dec., 1992), pp. 727-753 Published by: International Society of Political Psychology
Stable URL: http://www.jstor.org/stable/3791499

Some more recent findings:

According this article, ADL surveys show that “approximately 12 percent of Americans hold deeply entrenched anti-Semitic views.” However, over 30% of African Americans and Latinos hold such views. Given that they are almost 30% of the population, this suggests that of the 12% of Americans who hold deeply entrenched anti-Semitic views, 9% or so are African Americans or Latinos. This means, in turn, of the 70% or so of the population that is not African American or Latino, only 3% hold deeply entrenched anti-Semitic views. Put another way, less than 5% of whites, Asians, and “others” (including Native Americans) .
https://www.google.se/amp/s/www.was...an-americans-common-among-blacks-and-latinos/

The majority of surveys conducted over the past 20 years have reported that African-Americans consistently score higher on most measures of antisemitism than do other Americans
(Martire & Clark, 1982; Quinley & Glock, 1979; Rosenfield, 1982; Schneider,1978; Selznick & Steinberg, 1969; Tsukashima & Montero, 1976; Yankelovich, Kelly & White, Inc. 1981.

Source:
Intolerable Grievances Patiently Endured: Referent Cognitions and Group Conflict as Mediators of Anti-Jewish Sentiment among African-Americans
Author(s): Paul Okami Source: Political Psychology, Vol. 13, No. 4 (Dec., 1992), pp. 727-753 Published by: International Society of Political Psychology
Stable URL: http://www.jstor.org/stable/3791499
Some more recent findings:
I'll look into this.

Strange. It seems they were never outspoken about it at all. I literally never had a bad experience with any friends or their relatives, when it came to having a Jewish mother. They must have kept their hatred real secret. Shame.

I'll look into this.

Strange. It seems they were never outspoken about it at all. I literally never had a bad experience with any friends or their relatives, when it came to having a Jewish mother. They must have kept their hatred real secret. Shame.
Well, I'm just glad that you didn't have to experience antisemitism from friends and relatives because antisemitism is like disease that is never cured but comes back in different forms.

Well, I'm just glad that you didn't have to experience antisemitism from friends and relatives because antisemitism is like disease that is never cured but comes back in different forms.
So antisemitism is like herpes?

Yeah I only had to deal with shit for being white in a bad neighborhood.

That's what is strange to me about this whole thing. I would have expected someone to call me some Jewish slur, but it never happened. Only about being a white boy. Why not about my Jewish mom if they are more anti-semetic? Maybe my white hillbilly dad threw them off lol. Idk

sounds pretty psycho to me to not even show a degree of empathy.

To be honest I always find that people who make that argument of "so what everyone faces oppression and tragegy' as some sort of argument as to why Israel should not exist tends to come from psychos or people with no empathy.

I don't honestly see how a non-biased person looks at Jewish history and doesn't empathize with them or their desires for a homeland. I also view their struggle as similar to Armenians or Kurds however the Armenians are Christians and have the 'global' network of Christians to fall back on and Kurds are Muslims so they got that going for them. Jews by comparison don't have +1 billion fellow supporters/believers.

You dont get points now for what happened decades or centuries ago. If you are going to be as you are now in the face of adversity, you are on your own. Judgements will and should be based only on current events.

If it happens more a decade ago, it really does not matter. For example, after the Civil War many freed slaves really did not want to return to Liberia, and considered USA their home. The ones that did largely did not get along with the primitive natives and went to war with them. Liberia is a failed experiment.

Back