American woman complains about dating in japan

I was in Thailand in the summer and there were at least five white girls that came on to me thirsty AF, but I was like, I didn't come all this way to do white chicks.
Can confirm. Hot white backpackers were hella horny.

My buddy went to Japan and cleaned up. His Japanese was limited and still got laid like crazy. He said Japanese men lack affection. He said he would bang a broad and they just wanted to be held and caressed after for hours. If he did that, they would clean his place, make him incredible meals, and do crazy sexual things. He would offer to take them out, and they just wanted to stay in and be held. He said they would purr like kittens lol

Last edited:
Where in the fuck are the pics of this ho?

Where in the fuck are the pics of this ho?
8d897b21fd845c5b99e2bdcc6a611f11

Because overwhelmingly those girls go for light skin mulatto black men or handsome white guys who often have tattoos or are from latinos from latin america but got light eyes and tan skin.

Until she settles (if she does) with a sherdogger white guy liberal with beer belly and neckbeard. This girl is just upset she isnt getting tons of attention even though she would not bang any of those guys.

I was in Thailand in the summer and there were at least five white girls that came on to me thirsty AF, but I was like, I didn't come all this way to do white chicks.
I live in Thailand and same thing. White girls have a hard tome daying here. Anytime I talk to white girls here they really seem to want it bad. At times they'll aggressively hit on me when I'm dancing with a Thai girl. One time it came close to causing a brawl between the Thai girls i was with and the white girls group. Hah. Craziness.

But I much rather be with Thai girls so, other than one instance, I've always passed them up in order to be with Thais.

My buddy went to Japan and cleaned up. His Japanese was limited and still got laid like crazy. He said Japanese men lack affection. He said he would bang a broad and they just wanted to be held and caressed after for hours. I feel he did that, they would clean his place, make him incredible meals, and so crazy sexual things. He would offer to take them out, and they just wanted to stay in and be held. He said they would purr like kittens lol

China and Philippines it’s just like this too. The guys over there really don’t know how to give the women the kind of attention they need.

The above perfectly describes the missus. I give her what she needs and wants and she smothers me with affection.

The one I almost ended up being with before my wife was starved for affection. On our first date we were making out in my car and I was just about to stick it in her when she said “I can’t get pregnant” since I didn’t have condoms. So I stopped and sat down beside her and she just laid her head down in my lap and said “can you hug me?” So that’s what I did for a good hour. She soaked it up.

I don’t think the guys over there really have any clue how to do that for their women.

Was expecting an arrogant, obnoxious rant and was not disappointed. Holy shit is that lady full of herself. Japanese men just don't want to deal with her bullshit. I'm guessing no men want to deal with her shit. Instead of doing some reflecting and changing, she just concludes, "nah, must be something wrong with the whole country." Hah.

I live in Thailand and same thing. White girls have a hard tome daying here. Anytime I talk to white girls here they really seem to want it bad. At times they'll aggressively hit on me when I'm dancing with a Thai girl. One time it came close to causing a brawl between the Thai girls i was with and the white girls group. Hah. Craziness.

But I much rather be with Thai girls so, other than one instance, I've always passed them up in order to be with Thais.

Western white women are overwhelmingly viewed as the worlds toilet bowl every gets a turn. That is their reputstion in DR and spain. Unless the girl is religious muslim or jew or something. But then she wouldnt be going abroad alone etc.

I don't believe you.

China and Philippines it’s just like this too. The guys over there really don’t know how to give the women the kind of attention they need.

The above perfectly describes the missus. I give her what she needs and wants and she smothers me with affection.

The one I almost ended up being with before my wife was starved for affection. On our first date we were making out in my car and I was just about to stick it in her when she said “I can’t get pregnant” since I didn’t have condoms. So I stopped and sat down beside her and she just laid her head down in my lap and said “can you hug me?” So that’s what I did for a good hour. She soaked it up.

I don’t think the guys over there really have any clue how to do that for their women.

Aahh, the Dunning Krueger effect.

Aahh, the Dunning Krueger effect.

Lol sure, bud. Works with white women too. They all want affection. Over there most guys don’t know how to give it though. Besides, what’s so Dunning Krueger about knowing how to give a hug or affection?

Saw it time and time again in both China and Philippines. That’s the biggest complaint I heard from women in both countries.

Incel detected

Just another jealous, bitter white girl in Asia. My ex-gf showed me some talk show in Korea that featured an all non-Korean panel of women, who spoke Korean, and it was about their experiences living in Korea. Somewhat interesting until they started ranting and raving like this broad did about "all the ugly white guys who can't get girls back home" yet are dating "beautiful" Korean women. The irony was oh so rich and thick because there wasn't a chance in hell those bitches would be on TV in their respective countries. Fuck outta here with that arrogant, whiny bullshit.

The world doesn't revolve around you and maybe, just maybe those Japanese dudes were busy and didn't want to waste time on a woman who was only there for a year.

She looks like the type who thinks mansplaining and manspreading are a thing.

Why would anyone want to date her when there's countless hot ass Japanese women all around?

So she chose to live and work in one of the most introverted and formal societies on the planet and is complaining she doesn't get any attention...

<Lmaoo>

Back