Amir Khan to fight... Phil Lo Greco. RBR for the few watching

28 (15) 3

w l w l w l

in his last 6

should be an easy win for Khan after 2 years out but you never know with his chin

spence took him out in 3

he has been calling out Khan this whole month too <45>

Last edited:
Good. Khan needs to take easier fights and get out.

I just read this somewhere else, is he having a fucking laugh. I appreciate every fight someone has doesn’t have to be against the best of the best and some mandatories are hilariously stupid.

That said unless I’m missing something that our Canadian friends know better then this is on paper easier than salita.

This is hopefully a build up to a Brook showdown. Khan has recently signed with Eddie Hearn.

Big domestic bout, on Sky PPV, with enough international interest.

Khan's obvious showcase for his new promoter. Hoping the nxt week one is sexier.

2018 so far- thumbs down. Khan vs LoGreco, , Rios vs Garcia, Thurman vs TBA, Jacobs vs Osullivan... Hopefully these aren't fights that will be typical of this year.

He'll take one or two then demand big names.
Thats what I was about to post. He'll beat a few feather fisted club fighters and think he's convinced everyone his chin has turned to steel.

Hearn is gonna have Khan go back to 140 to fight Cletus Seldin next

Khan's last tune up was Chris Algeiri, a guy who had just won a world title a year prior.

Now Eddie Hearn gives him this dogshit fight...really? Khan can handle better than that! This guy's not even ranked. Give him a Top 15 guy so Khan can get ranked.

Khan's last tune up was Chris Algeiri, a guy who had just won a world title a year prior.

Now Eddie Hearn gives him this dogshit fight...really? Khan can handle better than that! This guy's not even ranked. Give him a Top 15 guy so Khan can get ranked.
Chris Algieri was sort of a gimme for Khan. Khans a pretty good fighter, all things considered. He just doesn't take shots or recover well. If a guy can't hurt him, Khan will probably beat them.

Chris Algieri was sort of a gimme for Khan. Khans a pretty good fighter, all things considered. He just doesn't take shots or recover well. If a guy can't hurt him, Khan will probably beat them.

I'm saying Algieri was a good opponent, but this guy I've never heard of and he's not ranked.

Eddie Hearn likes to throw cans and cherry-picks at his fighters, but that doesn't mean I'm going to support that even if its with a fighter I like to watch. I wanna see worthy fights, not this meaningless stuff.

Feels like most of the events in the first half of this year is cherry-picks and garbage fights across all promotions.

Looks like the Jacobs fight, horrible to say the least.

Is this shit going to be tv in the states ?

Looks like the Jacobs fight, horrible to say the least.

Is this shit going to be tv in the states ?

Unless they have another marquee co-headline fight, it might not. I'm seeing the other 2 fights on the card are for the Commonwealth and BBoC Central Area(!) titles.

They should have just put the Daniel Jacobs fight on the same card. Its literally a week later.

This is hopefully a build up to a Brook showdown. Khan has recently signed with Eddie Hearn.

Big domestic bout, on Sky PPV, with enough international interest.
this is what i am expecting but I'm not sure if we'll see it this year

i still have khan beating brook

Thats what I was about to post. He'll beat a few feather fisted club fighters and think he's convinced everyone his chin has turned to steel.
lol

it wouldn't be Amir Khan then... he'll be calling out Floyd during this fight camp

Back