Media And the MMA Narrative That Made the Highest Profile Story Tonight Was...

That was officially the worst fight I've ever seen, even topping CM Punk. Shields looked like she never trained a day in her life. Not only that, her striking was even terrible. Winging punches left and right while over extending and falling all over herself. It was bad. She look like she never boxed a day in her life. People owe it to themselves to watch it, y'all will be in aw. Lol

The rest of the card was fantastic btw.
It's a real credit to the depth of the PFL women's 165 weight class.

It's a real shark tank.

Even a world class fighter like Claressa Shields looks out of sorts going up against such elite WMMA talent.

If that's the biggest news of the card then it really shows how weak the card was
<PlusJuan>
giphy.gif

It's a real credit to the depth of the PFL women's 165 weight class.

It's a real shark tank.

Even a world class fighter like Claressa Shields looks out of sorts going up against such elite WMMA talent.
I never looked at it that way. Shields isn't shit, it's just that everyone else is extra elite. 😂

I never looked at it that way. Shields isn't shit, it's just that everyone else is extra elite. 😂
Who has a deeper talent pool at women's 165 than PFL?

Not the UFC.

They don't even ATTEMPT to compete with PFL for 165 pound women.
And it is not like there is a shortage of big girls.
Go to Wal-Mart, there are tons of them.

Who has a deeper talent pool at women's 165 than PFL?

Not the UFC.

They don't even ATTEMPT to compete with PFL for 165 pound women.
And it is not like there is a shortage of big girls.
Go to Wal-Mart, there are tons of them.
Those big bitches at Walmart can fight too, I've seen some weaves flying before.

Its honestly kind of shocking how garbage she is. The performances themselves arent as bad as CM Punks but then when you take into account she actually has an elite level combat sports background and is in her prime unlike him, it really does look weird as fuck seeing her struggle so much.

She fights someone who is 3-6 in her debut and comes about 30 seconds away from losing the decision, fights a 2-0 chick and actually does lose, (then that chick loses 3 of her next 4) now gets a split decision over a 1-2 35 year old who ate her punches and almost snapped her arm in half. We are now almost 3 years past her MMA debut and shes still this bad.
Her striking looked amateurish even, that's what was shocking. It's laughable how she thinks she can beat men in boxing, delusional actually.

Is she the one that was saying she could be men in boxing? Or was it some other cock happy female boxer?
Yes it's her, then that video came out of her getting ko'ed in sparring by that no name guy. Then she lied and drug everyone's name through the mud. She's not a good person imo, as delusional as they come.

Last edited:
Keep hatin' haters. <45>
She's regressed, we just stating the obvious. It's pretty incredible how bad she is still after 3 years of training. Literally learned zero. They keep giving her the worst fighters they can find and she can't do anything with any of them.

Last edited:
Her striking looked amateurish even, that's what was shocking. It's laughable how she thinks she can beat men in boxing, delusional actually.
Do you or anyone know much about women's boxing? Specifically, was Shields champ in a B or C quality boxing org, or is all women's boxing pathetic? I mean, nobody who didn't know who she was would have thought she is a former "champ".

Do you or anyone know much about women's boxing? Specifically, was Shields champ in a B or C quality boxing org, or is all women's boxing pathetic? I mean, nobody who didn't know who she was would have thought she is a former "champ".
All I know is that she's the best they got. Lol

You're correct, no one in their right fucking mind would think Shields is a gold medalist turned pro boxing champion after watching what I saw.

Women's boxing is super shallow, even moreso than MMA imo.

Boxing is a shit base for MMA if you have featherdusters.

That tippy tappy shit only works in boxing.

All the great talents and fights on that PFL/Bellator card and we're talking about Claressa Shields?

That was officially the worst fight I've ever seen, even topping CM Punk. Shields looked like she never trained a day in her life (she got worse somehow). Not only that, her striking was even terrible. Winging punches left and right while over extending and falling all over herself, It was bad. It look like she never boxed a day in her life. People owe it to themselves to watch it, y'all will be in amazement how terrible she's gotten. Lol

The rest of the card was fantastic btw, very good event.
I don't understand how it's possible for an olympic combat sports athlete to be so incapable of grappling. It's mindboggling.

Back