Anderson/GSP for Middleweight Title

'Rocky'

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
10 years in the making, pretty much. Anderson is clearly past his prime, but will be a fair fight considering he would've murdered GSP if they both fought in their primes.

#MakeItHappenDana

Lol GSP's fresh off of beating the weak champ that he's been waiting to cherry pick for years.

Wouldn't be surprised at all if after years of ducking Silva, he's all of a sudden game to fight him, now that Silva is over 40, with a career altering injury.

There was a time when GSP fans would wax positive about how Andy was too big for GSP, blablabla, even made up photoshopped size difference posters to back up their false narrative.

Now that Andy is in his early 40s with a bum leg, the same dudes all of a sudden find that fight exciting.....LMAO

Last edited:
giphy.gif

MW division is bizarre as is so fuck it, Andy next please. In Brazil.

No. GSP can fight Silva after Robert destroys him.

You all know you want it. Every single one of you. Do not deny it. You know you want this fight.

PED cheat silva 1 win in his last 5 fights dont deserve a title shot

If he get's by Kelvin I say why not.

about 6-7 years too late but still would watch.

Why would I be mad ?!?

My Boy came Back and did the greatest Come Back off all Time
Because of me saying gsp/Anderson now days is pointless and would be like floyd/Pac when they both fought each other in the latter part of their careers

New UFC owners want money, right?

10 years in the making, pretty much. Anderson is clearly past his prime, but will be a fair fight considering he would've murdered GSP if they both fought in their primes.

#MakeItHappenDana
ya... lets have gsp duck all the real competition just like bisbing did... yoel and jakare are still waiting for a title shot... can you believe this shit. fkin ridiculous...

If Silva beats Kelvin then I can see Whittakers knee "not heal properly"

Back