Anderson Silva: I want to beat up that midget (McGregor)

Anderson wants Conor to change his bum life. If he's gonna get a red panty night the Spider better get some more of that Thailand dick medicine.

Conor bless.

This won't happen, but obviously Anderson would smash him. Way too big for Conor.

Anderson would win in the first round, but being a big MW and calling out a LW is cowardly.

>best chin in the game
>admittedly got rocked so badly by a 1-2 punch that it single handily lost him the fight

Con-man's baby chin joins the likes of Gray Maynard and Takanori Gomi 5 years past their prime on the list of people who have gotten rocked by Nate Diaz

<36>

Hasn't ever been dropped, unlike Mighty Mouse, Garbrandt, Aldo (KOed), Woodley (KOed), Bipsing (KOed), Cormier, Miocic (KOed)

LOL, like I said best chin in the game, you are wrong again dumb ass.

Conor by KO. AS's chin is shot.
AS chin may be shot but CG is a panic wrestler. If AS tags him, he might go for a take down and get caught in AS guard and get triangle choked like Chael. As much as i would love to see AS lose to CG, i just don't see it happening.

Hasn't ever been dropped, unlike Mighty Mouse, Garbrandt, Aldo (KOed), Woodley (KOed), Bipsing (KOed), Cormier, Miocic (KOed)

LOL, like I said best chin in the game, you are wrong again dumb ass.

Fighters with the best chins don't get emasculated and destroyed because a fringe top 15 WW volume puncher landed a 1-2 punch on them

Try again autismo

He would knock Conor dead

Conor had 10 years taken off his life by a 1-2 punch from a volume puncher

If Anderson touches him once he'll literally die
Cool story, weakest call out in history anyways.

Anderson is such a shitposter lol. "test myself" = easy payday against a smaller, less skilled, less experienced guy

Silva would kill Conor. he trollin.

If Anderson was 26 years old now, then he could make Lightweight quite easily and fight McGregor.

Why did I bother writting this? No point...

"Now that I'm old, I'm starting to challenge everyone. I want to beat up in this midget... w

"I back.
I beat up midgets.
Is normal."

shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

Fighters with the best chins don't get emasculated and destroyed because a fringe top 15 WW volume puncher landed a 1-2 punch on them

Try again autismo
Emasculated my ass ... still beat him and the next one in impressive fashion. Conor needs to be fucking Hulk for you to appreciate something remotely good about him.

Emasculated my ass ... still beat him and the next one in impressive fashion. Conor needs to be fucking Hulk for you to appreciate something remotely good about him.

Yeah he avenged that embarrassing and devastating round 2 submission loss to a top 500 WW with a 48-47 decision

Clearly the GOAT

<36>

Back