Anderson Silva KO Tito Ortiz GIFS

Now that Tito's skull is full broken he can probably have a more even rematch against Chuck again.

About as meaningful of a win as Tito beating Chuck lol.
Not really. We saw how Chuck vs Tito went in their primes, the third fight just showed that Chuck didn’t stay in fight shape and Tito did. On top of that Chuck is 5 years older than Tito whereas Silva is the same age.

Man I wish we'd seen the guy transition about ten years ago, Dana would never have allowed it though and at that point these type of shows weren't a common occurrence.

Tito thought he could float like a butterfly and sting like a bee after that chuck ko.

Kinda suspect that KO to be honest. Tito was acting hella lot.

Kinda suspect that KO to be honest. Tito was acting hella lot.
images

MiserableFirstIndianhare-size_restricted.gif

every human being has the same weakness, if our brain shakes it's over you sleep.

Last edited:
Honestly looks like he threw the fight... Just looks weird.
I don't actualy think it was fixed but the first time I saw Tito throwing those last punches in the corner it lookes like bad pro-wrestling punching than shots thrown with intent.

It looked slow, soft and weird.

Honestly looks like he threw the fight... Just looks weird.
He actually looked much better than I expected lol. It was obvious he was going to lose, Tito can't box and Silva is a good boxer and in much better condition.

Silva should have gone straight to boxing after the first loss to Weidman, it's crazy how good he's looked in these last two outings

Back