Media Anderson Silva Pushes Dana White, Make The Conor McGregor Fight Happen

Allow me to translate. Dana, I want some serious money.

Can’t be serious. A light heavyweight at one point trying to fight a once featherweight. Just another broke bum
They have both fought at 170. If Silva can make 170 again, let them bang.

Anderson picking on Lightweights <45><45><45>

This guy went from phenom to feeble in a heartbeat.

Lol at people getting all rustled. Silva and Conor are trolling. Conor called Anderson Silva out and said he would love to fight him 6 months ago and Silva did the same. I doubt Anderson Silva actually believes Conor would take the fight and Conor is trolling to stay in the head lines.

What is ironic about this thread is seeing how some of you users were cheering at the potential matchup of GSP vs Mcgregor but not for Silva vs Mcgregor. Da fuk.

Lol at people getting all rustled. Silva and Conor are trolling. Conor called Anderson Silva out and said he would love to fight him 6 months ago and Silva did the same. I doubt Anderson Silva actually believes Conor would take the fight and Conor is trolling to stay in the head lines.

What is ironic about this thread is seeing how some of you users were cheering at the potential matchup of GSP vs Mcgregor but not for Silva vs Mcgregor. Da fuk.

Same users yeah? Prove it.

Anyhow GSP/Conor is one weight class apart while Anderson/Conor is two. Not even the same. Anderson would literally make Conor look like a midget

Conor said his name first
Anderson has fought up in weight, he gave up like 30lbs to DC on 48 hrs notice
This is same
Conor never seriously call out anderson, even if he did then that still doesn't change the fact that anderson is still calling out a former fw. You can makea eexcuse for anderson if this is his time of calling conor out, but this is his fourth attempt ... It's fucking embarrassing and pathetic

Same users yeah? Prove it.

Anyhow GSP/Conor is one weight class apart while Anderson/Conor is two. Not even the same. Anderson would literally make Conor look like a midget

The same user? Yeah, look whose talking. You just proved my point by posting a justification for GSP vs Mcgregor. Lmao this is too freaking easy.

I could easily counter your argument for Mcgregor/GSP/Silva but I won't because I am not invested in Silva as much as you are invested in GSP.

The same user? Yeah, look whose talking. You just proved my point by posting a justification for GSP vs Mcgregor. Lmao this is too freaking easy.

I could easily counter your argument for Mcgregor/GSP/Silva but I won't because I am not invested in Silva as much as you are invested in GSP.

Who are these users you are talking about? And go on, try counter the “argument” that Anderson/Conor is more fair than Conor/GSP.

Who are these users you are talking about? And go on, try counter the “argument” that Anderson/Conor is more fair than Conor/GSP.

Exactly, ignore my post and pretend like you never entered this thread.

*I wonder who these people are.. because gosh oh boy it certainly isn't me* *proceeds to say why he thinks GSP vs Mcgregor is a reasonable match up*

I won't lie I laughed pretty hard baiting you mate. Thanks.

giphy.gif

The man seems to have an unhealthy obsession with fighting people much smaller than him.

Exactly, ignore my post and pretend like you never entered this thread.

*I wonder who these people are.. because gosh oh boy it certainly isn't me* *proceeds to say why he thinks GSP vs Mcgregor is a reasonable match up*

I won't lie I laughed pretty hard baiting you mate. Thanks.

giphy.gif

What?

You claimed the people in this thread who aren’t liking Anderson calling out Conor are the same ones wanting GSP/Conor. I asked you to prove it and you can’t. What a surprise lol

GSP vs Mcgregor is a lot more reasonable than Anderson vs Conor. Yes GSP is bigger than conor but the size difference is still a less significant than Conor vs Anderson. Another major difference is that GSP willing to go down to lightweight to fight Conor while Anderson is want to fight Conor at 180 catchweight.

I don't even care, I'd watch this freakshow and you would too.

Unless Anderoid is actually clean/has aged overnight, he violates Conor.

What?

You claimed the people in this thread who aren’t liking Anderson calling out Conor are the same ones wanting GSP/Conor. I asked you to prove it and you can’t. What a surprise lol

Look man if you want to argue why you think GSP vs Mcgregor is more reasonable match up than Silva vs Mcgregor, then make a new thread about it and I might reply in it just for you.

I already proved my point by your very first reply. The proof is in your post . It's unfortunate you aren't quick enough to understand the lesson I have bestowed upon you. I am sure eventually you will pick up on it. At least I hope so.

GSP vs Mcgregor is a lot more reasonable than Anderson vs Conor. Yes GSP is bigger than conor but the size difference is still a less significant than Conor vs Anderson. Another major difference is that GSP willing to go down to lightweight to fight Conor while Anderson is want to fight Conor at 180 catchweight.

I can counter your line of reasoning with similar logic. Make a new thread about it.

Make the fight Dana

Gods respect gods!

Look man if you want to argue why you think GSP vs Mcgregor is more reasonable match up than Silva vs Mcgregor, then make a thread about it and I might reply in it just for you.

I already proved my point by your very first reply. The proof is in your post . It's unfortunate you aren't quick enough to understand the lesson I have bestowed upon you. I am sure eventually you will pick up on it. At least I hope so.

Can you not prove what you claimed?

The proof is in my post claiming one is not like the other? Lol makes no sense. The fact you are comparing the two is funny but only to play down how ridiculous it is for Anderson to be calling out Conor.

Nah you are just making excuses according to him. Anderson/Conor is exactly the same thing

LMFAO @ the manlet having the cojones to face Anderson Silva.

The Conman is afraid of facing guys his own size LMFAO.

Anderson Silva via whatever he wants...seriously.

Back