Anderson vs Jones

silva-griffin.gif

AS is far more deadly on his feet than jon

Epic gif! How did AS slip that fourth punch the left hook that seem to be directed right towards the temple??

The closer we get to this fight being made, the more convinced I am that AS schools Jones, drops him, and stops him - by the 3rd.

He's on a different level to every fighter on the planet, even the p4p #2.

You mean like when Anderson finished belfort in one round, and bones took Four rounds almost getting beat himself? Yes please.
If you think Anderson will finish Jones in the first round, I will bet you ANYTHING YOU WANT.

Epic gif! How did AS slip that fourth punch the left hook that seem to be directed right towards the temple??

The closer we get to this fight being made, the more convinced I am that AS schools Jones, drops him, and stops him - by the 3rd.

He's on a different level to every fighter on the planet, even the p4p #2.

Yeah I agree, everyone will be shocked at how easily AS beats JJ.

It's a mistake to judge a fighter by his last fight. Silva vs Sonnen was totally different fight. I think Jones stands with Silva the first round just to prove he can. Silva speed foot movement and elusiveness is insane. Of course Jones has size and strength is a major advantage. I think Jones would win by decision or submission.

People that saying Jones would destroy Silva is just being haters.

if chael has zero success and gets demolished vs jones the anderson fight will never happen. if chael can cause jones any sort of struggle then i see the super fight happening

jones will wreck anderson imo. the top 3 wrestlers anderson has faced are hendo, chael, and lutter. all of them took anderson down and controlled him. in fact in 4 fights vs those guys anderson was on his back and being controlled for about 7.5 of 10 rounds

jones has 10x more viscous GNP than chael. probably the most brutal elbows from the top in mma. jones has great top control and subs to go along with it. andersons only hope is if jones wants to test his stand up and gets clipped before he attempts a TD (like cain vs JDS 1)

Anderson would destroy Jones on the feet. Only hope for Jones is wrestlefuck.
Agreed. But the better way to say it is the only hope for Anderson is that Jones does not want to wrestle fuck him as Anderson would have almost no chance to keep the fight on the feet.

It'll happen...when Anderson is out of his prime and is beatable.

A guy that nearly loses to Sonnen is very very beatable, especially to someone like Jones. Not to mention he has lost already.

Back