#AndNew Aljamain Sterling

You see people getting knocked out cold and being up a few mins later.

Sterlings acting like he got hit ny a train

Poor from Yann but im not buying it

That knee was directly on his face... I'm not a fan of either fighter but too say that didn't cause alot of damage is just ludicrous.

In the octagon we've moms aka referees. They know the rules. Yan fucked up, we have a rematch.
I always thought that Yan is a better fighter, and tonight it was proven that I am right.

Yan even got more takedown being an offensive counter-grappler boxer. What an amazing perfomance. I am expecting Aljo will be timid in the rematch and Yan picking him out slowly.

Aljo calling Yan the paper champ all week long,

turned out he is the actual paper champ lol
P3S1zPy.png

<36>

He did what Anthony Smith should have done. Who cares. He is the champ now in history books and that's all what counts hehe

Sterling will do everything he can to avoid a rematch. Completely outclassed

That knee was directly on his face... I'm not a fan of either fighter but too say that didn't cause alot of damage is just ludicrous.

Whens the last time you saw someone that hurt after a fight make his way to the interview chair? You can be badly hurt and the fight rightfully stopped and still be playing up and it was all 3.

Sandhagen is the real loser though...he aint never getting a TS now, this is a instant rematch end of story

just lost bunch of money because aljo is such a pussy man but im more mad that petr lost the title for nothing man its a fucking fight and petr is 100 levels above aljo.
But atleast we will see aljo get tortured in the rematch

Whens the last time you saw someone that hurt after a fight make his way to the interview chair? You can be badly hurt and the fight rightfully stopped and still be playing up and it was all 3.

Well I don't exactly know how long he was able to recover before interview. They gave him 5 min in the octagon to recover practically before the Dr. Called it. So let's say from the time he was knee, he got at atleast 15-20 min before interview?

I agree he was going to lose fight and most likey lose the rematch.

Back