Andrade gotta drop right back down to strawweight

I think she is still good. She took the fight short notice against Blanchfield. She probably felt that once she started landing shots then the fight will swing towards her direction. She almost got going but Blanchfield managed to take it to the ground.

Lemos (ranked 3rd) should fight Rose (2nd) because she shouldn't get a title shot without having beaten any of the three elite fighters of the division (Rose, Weili, Andrade) or even Carla, little less when two of those fighters are ranked ahead of her.

Andrade (6th) should fight Carla (1st). Even though Jessica is ranked lower than Lemos (3rd) she has already beaten her so she deserves a higher ranked opponent than Lemos would get....plus the lower rank is only because she keeps yo-yoing between divisions.

If Andrade and Rose win (most likely) then they should fight each other for a third time (an exciting match-up!) and the winner should get a title shot and that way you avoid both a Rose vs Weili 3 that would be a bit too soon as well as Rose and Andrade not settling who is better after all.

If Andrade and Lemos win they should each get a title shot one after another just to have a bit of variety when it comes to title fights.

What do you guys think?

I think that's too much for getting a title challenger. The can't have a champ waiting around for that long

I think they should just make Weili vs Lemos next. Lemos is #3 ranked and she is 8-1 (almost all of them by finish) in the division and I know she is gonna bring it to Weili, she is actually very good and she got some power, stylistically I know that fight would be fireworks

In the meantime they can let Andrade smokes Esparza so she gets the next title shot. I haven't heard about Rose in a minute, I heard she was going to go up to 125 I don't think that's true, she still needs one win to get title shot she could fight Marina Rodriguez

Back