News Andre Fialho vs Jake Matthews, UFC: Singapore

Fialho is gonna eat. Sweet dreams Jakey

Mathews by decision

dave-matthews-band-dancing.gif

Fialho has fought 3 times this year already. Maybe he should take some time off to let his brain recover.

Excellent fight. Wow

Fialho is a JBW type and Jake can fucking scrap.

Matthews ud

Wow Fialho is probably the most active fighter in the ufc

Not sure why but I feel like Fialho bag of tricks is limited. I always only see him pressuring and using 4/5 different punches.
Never see him kicking,elbowing cliching etc.
It's a very meat and potatoes game but it works.

He is mostly a boxer

Fialho has fought 3 times this year already. Maybe he should take some time off to let his brain recover.
Recover from what? Baeza hit him a couple times, Pereira hit him quite a bit but that was 3 fights ago. He's coming out of these fights unscathed. Let him fight.

Hoping Fialho wins, but this is going to be a big test for him. Been following Fialho since his early Bellator fights. He’s got bombs in his hands, but he’s also been KOed stiff. Aweome to see that he’s willing to fight as often as possible.

Hoping Fialho wins, but this is going to be a big test for him. Been following Fialho since his early Bellator fights. He’s got bombs in his hands, but he’s also been KOed stiff. Aweome to see that he’s willing to fight as often as possible.
He also has no answer if you take him down or last beyond the first round. He's a fun fighter who has very obvious limitations.

I’m honestly wondering if Vick watched any footage on this guy, he was coming off a string of brutal KO losses and then accepts a fight against Fialho who’s got dynamite on his fists.

The match up doesn't have much sense to it other than that it keeps Fialho busy, but I'm gonna watch the hell out of it -- he has really impressed me in his 3 UFC fights.

Back