News Andre Petroski Vs Michael Gillmore - TUF Finale

Hellowhosthat

Chief Shara Bullet fanboy
@plutonium
Reaction score

No idea why they went with the replacement dude that got choked out, but there you go. Should have gone with Ryder Newman imo, he did much better against Gore than Urbina did and Urbina easily beat Gillmore.

Meanwhile Aaron Jeffery who comfortably beat and finished Petroski in the LFA recently has to fight a really tough Brazilian in Caio Borralho on the contender series to get in.

They want Petroski in the UFC and they're rewarding Gillmore for taking the TUF fight on incredibly short notice.

They want Petroski in the UFC and they're rewarding Gillmore for taking the TUF fight on incredibly short notice.

I don't really get what they see in Petroski, unless it's just that he's a good looking dude.

I don't really get what they see in Petroski, unless it's just that he's a good looking dude.
No homo?

My guess is that they want a kill-or-be-killed kinda guy to add to their ranks.

That's a gimme fight for Petroski if I ever saw one. Hard to picture Gillmore winning tbh. Rooting for him though. Petroski seems a bit of a knob.

No homo?

My guess is that they want a kill-or-be-killed kinda guy to add to their ranks.

Maybe some homo, he is a very attractive dude lol.

Did you catch his LFA fight with Jeffery, I'd have to hire Jeffery of the two based on that.

Maybe some homo, he is a very attractive dude lol.

Did you catch his LFA fight with Jeffery, I'd have to hire Jeffery of the two based on that.
The LFA one I didn't, heard it was Jeffery tanking damage and telling Andre to fuck off. I did watch a few of Petroski's fights prior to his LFA showing though, very raw but fun to watch.

Why are they fighting? Is Urbina still fighting Bryan battle?

Yeah that's still the final.
So these two are just getting an opportunity to be in the UFC anyways? I know that they sign people who dont win tuf but neither of these guys looked like they belong just yet. Maybe Andrei if he works on his cardio but even then...

Petroski turned out to be slightly overrated and Battle exposed that, but he's still leagues ahead of Gillmore IMO. I know Mike was on short notice and all, but I still see a similar end as his bout with Gil: he gets taken down early and pounded out or submitted.

Maybe, they tend to avoid signing high level wrestlers for the most part lately though.
He's not ready for the UFC but maybe bringing in a wrestler who is too green and putting him up against experienced vets will give "credence" to the notion that "oh well wrestling is not that effective because look this 6 fight veteran lost to the 26 fight veteran so wrestling must not be that effective."

Guessing this is from The Ultimate Fighter?

Not seen any of it, nor heard of these guys.

Any good?
Not particularly. Petroski is a good wrestler with questionable cardio. Gillmore is being rewarded for stepping up on short notice on the show but will likely get subbed in the first.

Maybe, they tend to avoid signing high level wrestlers for the most part lately though.

Of course there is Madsen, who is about as high level as the UFC is ever going to get?

Back