Andrei Arlovski will defeat Alistair Overeem. Filthy Reem pickers, sign here for future shaming

Does Andrei whoop that ass?

• Total voters
Last fucking chance to board the AA warwagon

Overeem has a suspect chin but Arlovski is guaranteed to drop/get rocked by a big punch.

Overeem has more tools/patience to land his shot.

You should stop making threads for a long time.

I'm going to bump this thread every time you posting something crap.

You should stop making threads for a long time.

I'm going to bump this thread every time you posting something crap.

Please do.

I would love for you to showcase your crippling autism to everyone

Please do.

I would love for you to showcase your crippling autism to everyone

This thread is all i need to expose you.

But i'm sure you'll give me some other gems in the future. You can't help yourself.

This thread is all i need to expose you.

But i'm sure you'll give me some other gems in the future. You can't help yourself.

images

Arlovski is a huge underdog, but fuck it. I think he pulls it off. Overeem has been fighting a lot more passive lately, and Andrei generally has problems with people who put a lot of pressure on him. If this is truly a "whoever lands first" fight, I'll go with the faster Arlovski

There are also rumblings that Overeem has worked a lot on his wrestling for this fight. Andrei Arlovski statistically has the best takedown defense in the UFC HW division at around 90%.

The last time Arlovski fought a training partner... this happened

w5zcEnH.gif

WAR ARLOVSKI

HTQkc4I.gif
Whats up bro?

How dare you pick against The Reem.

Whats up bro?

How dare you pick against The Reem.

I swear to never pick Extremely Hard Hitting Glass Cannon HW against Extremely Hard Hitting Glass Cannon HW ever again m8

Sorry

I swear to never pick Extremely Hard Hitting Glass Cannon HW against Extremely Hard Hitting Glass Cannon HW ever again m8

Sorry
Apology accepted. I am one of the biggest Reem nuthuggers on this site. He is coming for Werdum and that title. What a great fucking day.

Apology accepted. I am one of the biggest Reem nuthuggers on this site. He is coming for Werdum and that title. What a great fucking day.

Assuming Werdum wins against Miocic (and that is a big if) it is sort of fitting that the title will come down to Werdum vs Overeem III. They have fought in Pride, Strikeforce and now the UFC. It will also be the rubbermatch. Nothing against Miocic but I hope this is what happens.

He's literally the only person taking this obviously light-hearted thread super duper serious

What a fucking sperg lol. Holy shit.
I love how you trying to play it off like a light hearted thread when you were all serious with your posts at the make of it. Lolololololol.

Grow up you pylon

Luckily 98% of the people posting realize this is a light-hearted thread.

Top lel at the 2% nerd raging out of their minds though. Picking the underdog in a HW fight between two glass cannons is so dumb :^)
I thought I told you to shut up bishhhhhhh

In your defense. AA had a good first round. When he had Overeem up against the cage and Reem was just stuck there blocking. One could have gotten through and put his lights out. But the moment AA stepped off the aggression in the first round. Overeem was able to launch his offense.

There's been over 40 votes since the fight ended lol.

I still remember this fight

Good times, good times

I thought Overeem was going to get KTFO when Arlovski was throwing bombs with Overeem against the cage. :D

He should have kept going until one of them connected clean on the chin.

Back