Fuck all the decades of work. Much professionalism Trump admin
!
!
!
!
!
!
So pathetic on your part.

CNN reported on Wednesday that the findings in Horowitz's report on McCabe were referred to the FBI's Office of Professional Responsibility, staffed with career officials, who recommended McCabe's termination. McCabe, accompanied by his lawyer, tried making a last-ditch effort Thursday to avoid the firing, meeting with officials at the deputy attorney general's office at the Justice Department for several hours while Sessions was traveling, but to no avail.

We all knew this was coming. Really shitty timing for him and complete bullshit political move. Like him or not two days short of retirement might as well let him stay.

Fuck all the decades of work. Much professionalism Trump admin
!
!
!
!
!
!
Pretty sure it was the fbi who called for him to be fired

Edit, confirmed with the next post

Transparent attempt to make him look worse for his eventual testimony in the impeachment proceedings.

We all knew this was coming. Really shitty timing for him and complete bullshit political move. Like him or not two days short of retirement might as well let him stay.
FBI officials advised Sessions to terminate this can.

FBI officials advised Sessions to terminate this can.

It really comes down to him talking to the media doesn't it though? In the midst of so many high profile firings, kinda makes this look bad like I said two days before his retirement. Particularly one that Trump has had a hard on for, since before the election. Complete political move imo.

Just the beginning

WR will implode after its all out

I was laughed out when I said he'd be fired.

He will now be charged

Flynn will not be prosecuted.

Sorry, but it's happening. Just because the MSM is ignoring it does not mean it's not happening

Two days before his scheduled retirement and his pension.

What a petty, vindictive piece of shit.

this is fucked up. Simply firing him to make trump happy. Trump is running a gov fueled by pettiness and vindictiveness. What goes around comes around Donny.

Just the beginning

WR will implode after its all out

I was laughed out when I said he'd be fired.

He will now be charged

Flynn will not be prosecuted.

Sorry, but it's happening. Just because the MSM is ignoring it does not mean it's not happening

This 110%

Bbbbbut Stormy Daniels bbbbut Collusion

Nothing to read in, he was a registered Republican his whole life. Petty as hell.

Amazing to see how many career LEOs who've been Republicans their entire adult lives that Trumpkins are willing to shit on in service of their orange master. I thought that LEOs and military were supposed to be off limits for the right.

BTW doing this on friday night just goes to show you it was all politics and personal. They were afraid to do it during the week.

Amazing to see how many career LEOs who've been Republicans their entire adult lives that Trumpkins are willing to shit on in service of their orange master. I thought that LEOs and military were supposed to be off limits for the right.

FBI said fire him. So if you disagree with the firing you must be shitting on the FBI

It really comes down to him talking to the media doesn't it though? In the midst of so many high profile firings, kinda makes this look bad like I said two days before his retirement. Particularly one that Trump has had a hard on for, since before the election. Complete political move imo.
He was fired by the office of personal responsibility for lack of candor

Last edited:
BTW someone leaked the news to fox news. Th dopes at fox accidentally leaked the news hours before it was announced. These guys just fired McCabe for leaking to the media.

Back