Andrew Yang with the hopes with working with Pres. Joe Biden, wants to apply the Ali Act to MMA

"“You do karate, :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:?” the biggest bully barked at Andrew Yang, as he kneed the future 2020 US presidential candidate in his groin and sent him face-first into the schoolyard dirt."

lmao yeah i'm sure that happened

Andrew Yang got beat up in school? I am almost positive that happened? I kinda want to beat him up now.

anyways if I was MMA fighter I would be pushing for Yang. Ali act in mma is far overdue, but will probably ruin the sport worse than the ufc is doing now.

Liberals would ruin UFC. Instead, they should start their own fight organization where fighters get 80% of the revenue. I am sure they will succeed if it is indeed a superior system.

El7TJ1SVMAArZnU.jpeg.jpg

Dana posted this.
That's Biden on Khabib's body and trump on Dustin's ...

Biden by RNC in R3 confirmed!

Source:

I'm a lefty but I hope Trump beats sleepy Joe.

Check out this article. Andrew Yang is a huge UFC fan and believes the fighters aren't getting treated fairly by the UFC. It's likely he'll get a spot in the Biden cabinet, something I'm sure Dana is worried about.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/andrew-yang-wants-fight-dana-093000831.html
J2PVeLi.jpg

I'd rather MMA be banned for eternity

Say what you want about Trump vs Biden, but it seems a pretty big stretch to say Biden would be better for MMA than Trump. Trump is a huge MMA supporter and friends with Dana and several fighters, his support has already contributed to the growth of the sport. I'm no Trump fan or anything, but he's pretty much objectively better for MMA (not that it really matters all that much in the scheme of things).
Yang's plan seems straight-up better for the vast majority of fighters.

China only locked down the Wuhan area! But they allowed thousands of flights to the rest of the world....the majority to the US! That's why we are in the mess we are! Get your facts straight!

You've been drinking the FOX NEW kool aid. Time to put on your critical thinking hat.

If you blame China for not cutting off all flights back in January, which is the equivalent of locking down an entire country with 1.4 Billion people, when they only counted a handful of infected people, NO TESTS had been developed and VERY LITTLE was known about the virus...

Why was it okay for Trump to say the virus was no big deal in February and wait 45 DAYS before locking down America which only has 328 million people? Double standard much?

China's lockdown was a real lockdown. People were forced into quarantine. They didn't have a bunch of idiots claiming the virus wasn't real and refusing to wear masks. On the other hand we had an idiot president who claimed the virus wasn't real and encouraged his base to protest masks.

Also China has locked down many cities.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...avirus-lockdown-strategy-brutal-but-effective

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...own-millions-have-nowhere-to-go-idUSKBN2081DB

Healthy people do go to the hospital and get meds to treat the Flu. The fights are canceled cause of a positive test not an illness. We could have live sporting events tomorrow and if Trumps re-elected we will soon enough. If they scare you then just don't attend. If you do attend and get this horrible "Pandemic" you'll have a 99.8 percent chance of being fine. It's all good.

LOL. you're brain washed.

You're comparing prescribed over-the-counter medicine like tami-flu which is taken orally...to covid medication like dexamethasone and remdesivir which are administered via intravenously. Or worse regeneron and hydroxychloroquine.

Ask yourself a serious question.

In all the years you've lived...how many people do you know who have died from the flu?

I bet your answer is 0 or maybe 1.

Yet somehow the CDC reports that tens of thousands of people die from the flu when they are old, young or sick. Worldwide that figure is closer to 300,000 to 500,000 annually.

But in only 10 months, covid has claimed 234,000 american lives and 1,230,000 lives worldwide.

You can say it's NBD or fake news or whatever. You can believe every country, and all the scientists and doctors are all in on a giant global conspiracy to fool the public. You can believe that bill gates or george soros or 5G is responsible for making covid. Believe all the nonsense you want bud.

In the end, in a year from now, you're still going to be using a 5G cell phone. Someone you know is going to die from covid but you're going to blame china instead of blaming yourself for not taking it serious.
And let's be honest, you're still going to use microsoft computers b/c you know bill gates isn't a super villian.

You're just a political puppet that thinks it's cool to go against what the "authorities" or the "global elite" or "whatever nickname the republican machine comes up with for democrats".

Good for you bud. you're not a sheep. You're a free thinker. :p

Last edited:
CNN called it, NBC called it, other news organizations as well. Fox will announce it soon

The impact on Dana, and many pro Trump fighters will be great, especially those who used MAGA as their main talking point

Overall, I don’t think it will stop the momentum the UFC has right now

200.gif

Dana won't have a like minded Cro-mag in the oval office, is all.

"Nothing will fundamentally change" - Kenny Florian

Back