Andy Ruiz gaining popularity

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Endorsement deal + Jimmy Kimmel? Thats some UFC level popularity shit

The new heavyweight champion, who stunned Anthony Joshua via seventh-round TKO at Madison Square Garden on Saturday, is currently in talks with the candy bar’s parent company, Mars, for an endorsement deal, his manager David A. Garcia told The Post. He said the two parties have had “semiformal discussions”. It’s a partnership Ruiz is eager to land.
https://nypost.com/2019/06/04/andy-ruiz-jrs-snickers-dream-deal-moving-closer-to-reality/

Last edited:
As long as he's not getting the UFC level pay.... he'll be good.

You mean, UFC getting Andy Ruiz level popularity

What Gus just got paid vs what Ruiz got paid is sickening.
Havent seen the latest cards salaries. What did Gus get?

Edit: I just searched. No way that's all they got. Smith just fought for a belt, there HAS to be more behind the scenes. Even cage fighters can't be dumb enough to step in there as a main event for pocket change...

Havent seen the latest cards salaries. What did Gus get?

Edit: I just searched. No way that's all they got. Smith just fought for a belt, there HAS to be more behind the scenes. Even cage fighters can't be dumb enough to step in there as a main event for pocket change...
ESPN+ cards in the early morning/noonish time in Sweden.

Hell, if I were Gus I’d retire too if that’s all I got

Dude went from like 60k followers to like 700k followers on IG overnight.

Edited your troll title.

Dont go back to your old ways.

Everyone one loves an underdog- whether you like fury/wilder/AJ.

I fucking love when people come from nowhere like this. He might get his ears boxed off his next few fights but it doesnt matter- he was the guy who beat the man with all the belts.

Legend.

Everyone one loves an underdog- whether you like fury/wilder/AJ.

I fucking love when people come from nowhere like this. He might get his ears boxed off his next few fights but it doesnt matter- he was the guy who beat the man with all the belts.

Legend.
there was more water cooler buzz about this fight than any other event in recent memory. He has captured the casuals' attention and it's almost all due to his appearance. There is gold to be mined from newfound stardom.

there was more water cooler buzz about this fight than any other event in recent memory. He has captured the casuals' attention and it's almost all due to his appearance. There is gold to be mined from newfound stardom.

im happy for him, esp due to his appearance. MMA fans already had an idea of a persons physique versus their fighting ability from Roy Nelson...boxing hasnt had a fatty in a while to prove their abilities

im happy for him, esp due to his appearance. MMA fans already had an idea of a persons physique versus their fighting ability from Roy Nelson...boxing hasnt had a fatty in a while to prove their abilities
There's plenty of fat HW's in both sports- but world champions are rare. Especially one who dethrones a specimen that resembles a comic book superhero.

100% agreed. This dude is blowing up in popularity and I love it.

Endorsement deal + Jimmy Kimmel? Thats some UFC level popularity shit

Holy shit 66,000 to 585,000 followers is pretty good going. Overnight stardom. I hope he enjoys his belts, he deserves it. Even though AJ is my boy I'm really happy that a guy like Ruiz was the one to derail the train, he seems like a decent guy too.

He absolutely deserves it. Nice guy that flattened the HW king against all odds. And looked good doing it.

Has wilder even been on any of these top rated shows?

Back