Andy Serkis as Gollum or Sméagol reading Trumps tweet's

While that was certainly entertaining, it would have been even more hilarious if Andy had looked at him deadpan and simply said no. Mostly for the likely awkward pause and silence as the host tried to think of how to salvage the rest of the interview.

While that was certainly entertaining, it would have been even more hilarious if Andy had looked at him deadpan and simply said no. Mostly for the likely awkward pause and silence as the host tried to think of how to salvage the rest of the interview.

Andy Serkis is legally required to do the Gollum voice whenever asked. He also has to uphold the lie that the Hobbit movies were planned out well in advance, and were not messes at all.

Andy Serkis is legally required to do the Gollum voice whenever asked. He also has to uphold the lie that the Hobbit movies were planned out well in advance, and were not messes at all.

I never watched the new hobbit movies. Were they that bad?

I never watched the new hobbit movies. Where they that bad?

Well, the Hobbit is not a long book, and they made like 11012 hours worth of material off of it.

From what I have heard, Jackson wanted to make 1 movie, and was essentially pressured into making a trilogy, with nowhere near enough time. So he had to take other Tolkien works, splice in plots characters and events that were not in the Hobbit, and he had to do so whilst being pressured to the point where the plot was being hammered out days before filming certain scenes.

The LOTR movies were planned out years in advance, and the Hobbit was the opposite, and I think the result was a bloated, muddled mess, even though the movies were still pretty good.

There is a fan edit where someone took deleted (yet completed) scenes, spliced them into the film, while removing all the stuff that was not in the book. It's wonderful. It's an awesome 2 hour 20 minute movie.

i too would prefer to discuss how the hobbit was not enough material to fill 3 whole movies, and that shit became a mess of filler like rabbit sleds and dwarf barrel shit

tumblr_moi655tTee1qagktao4_r1_250.gif

Meh... Stephen Colbert has become the Anti-Trump show. If he had better writers it MIGHT be a little better.

All six LOTR movies are nothing but a green screen CGI fairy shitfest. About on par with the Star Wars prequels. Don't know why people like them - they're not good.

All six LOTR movies are nothing but a green screen CGI fairy shitfest. About on par with the Star Wars prequels. Don't know why people like them - they're not good.

LOTR was weird for me. I saw the First one in the theater and really enjoyed it. I bought the second one on DVD and tried to watch it several times and couldn't get into it. Then for the third one my girlfriend at the time wanted to see it, so went to the theater for it and I really liked it. I never had an urge to watch them again, but I thought 1 and 3 were pretty good.

Back