Animal Pak - Oppinions

Wolf82

White Belt
Reaction score
Tried and Tested?

Looking to try out some Animal Pak gear, mainly Animal Pak, Animal Stak 2 and Animal Cuts.

Can anyone give me their thoughts on this product, and how you found their service? They would be getting sent to Australia.

Cheers lads,

Moved to diet and supplements.

Animal Pak is a good DMV, to get the best results of it I'd suggest taking two packs a day. I've never tried Stak 2, but I have tried M-Stak and I wasn't too impressed with the product.

Try ordering from www.bodybuilding.com, they ship internationally and have great service.

I don't know if it works or not but seeing my friend take all those pills kinda puts me off. Maximum Greens + Fish oil is enough for me.

I didn't like it personally, but I know many people do like it. Give it a try.

Animal Pak is good, ISS Vitamin paks are also good. Alot of pills though, just man up.

Personally I think it sucks.

many swear by it, i'm one on the ones however that didn't get anything from it but toxic yellow piss. there are much better multis out ther imo

I am finishing up my canister now! To be honest I can't tell a difference from when I was taking Opti-Men verses now that I am on animal pack. The big killer for me is sucking down that many pills every morning. I have grown to hate it, but I guess I need to "man up" also.

Bry

many swear by it, i'm one on the ones however that didn't get anything from it but toxic yellow piss. there are much better multis out ther imo

seriously, it's like neon green...is that wasted vitamins or other minerals being flushed out of your system? Is that a normal side effect?

it's even more neon with xyience xytamins

yeah pretty much. The excess B vitamins i believe are what turns the piss teh toxic waste color. again, there's much better multis out there.

its got a lot of stuff, but not not enough of any one thing...its a joke.

^^^^^^^
well one thing it's got enough of is goddamn pills to swallow, don't you think? lol. that was another thing that turned me off from them. it's like 11 pills per pack.

Animal Pak is really expensive. I go with a cheaper vitamin. Some good ones are listed in the sticky thread.

Go with GNC Multi, cheap and effective. Animal pack is a waste.

I am taking them right now and I feel like I have more energy when I did with other multi packs.

no offense but that might be more of a placebo than anything.

Back