Others to consider:

Hunter X Hunter
Ergo Proxy
Psycho Pass
Parasyte
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

And the best for last, School Days.

Lol. :D

...Holy Shit do the smileys and other inserts fucking suck.

New SnK chapter... oh for fuck sake. Noooooooooooooooooooo, not Armin. Anyone but Armin.

The last episode of Re:Zero introduced more likeable than the entire show has combined thus far.

pxEvFsN.jpg

Based on a game that i dont know, nor will i ever play. But it is absolutely exquisite. Animation, background & character designs at its finest.

anybody been watching the new berserk series?
Yeah I've been watching it. Not a fan of some of the choices they've made, but I love Berserk and I'll suffer through them. I'm not sure why they decided the Skull Knight needed to look like a transformer in the last episode.

Speaking of Berserk, I wonder where he's going to go with the manga now. Obviously Gatts can't just stay on Skellig and live peacefully from now on.

Yeah I've been watching it. Not a fan of some of the choices they've made, but I love Berserk and I'll suffer through them. I'm not sure why they decided the Skull Knight needed to look like a transformer in the last episode.

Speaking of Berserk, I wonder where he's going to go with the manga now. Obviously Gatts can't just stay on Skellig and live peacefully from now on.
i don't care for the art direction and wish certain scenes were more fleshed out but as you said i'll deal with it.. curious as to how far along into it this season gets since there are 24 episodes. Since time moves slower on Skellig i look forward to seeing what wild shit has happened on the outside in the meantime.

i don't care for the art direction and wish certain scenes were more fleshed out but as you said i'll deal with it.. curious as to how far along into it this season gets since there are 24 episodes. Since time moves slower on Skellig i look forward to seeing what wild shit has happened on the outside in the meantime.
They're pushing a decent pace so maybe we get to the Troll attacks on Enoch Village or the Qliphoth. Or if they skip some stuff maybe they end the season with Gatts getting the Berserker Armour.

As long as they give us Gatts vs Zodd on the Hill of Swords, and it's not a cgi debacle, I'll be happy.

They're pushing a decent pace so maybe we get to the Troll attacks on Enoch Village or the Qliphoth. Or if they skip some stuff maybe they end the season with Gatts getting the Berserker Armour.

As long as they give us Gatts vs Zodd on the Hill of Swords, and it's not a cgi debacle, I'll be happy.
amen. do you think guts get some sort of upgrade while on skellig? as powerful as he is now i'm sure he still stands no chance against griffith.

amen. also do you think guts get some sort of upgrade while on skellig? as powerful as he is now i'm sure he still stands no chance against griffith.
I'm not sure. I can't think of any upgrade they could give him that makes sense.

But I agree, something is going to have to happen for Gatts to be able to kill Griffith. Maybe something to do with the fact that not all his sacrifices were killed during his rebirth or maybe the fact that he took, or used, the child as his host( I only choose this word because I can't remember what Griffith said on the Hill of Swords.)

I'm not sure. I can't think of any upgrade they could give him that makes sense.

But I agree, something is going to have to happen for Gatts to be able to kill Griffith. Maybe something to do with the fact that not all his sacrifices were killed during his rebirth or maybe the fact that he took, or used, the child as his host( I only choose this word because I can't remember what Griffith said on the Hill of Swords.)
hmm you might be on to something... his heart started beating hard when guts confronted him at the hill.

The Berserk anime has baffled me. They make the flashbacks handdrawn and it actually looks really good, while also making Casca white, and.... out of all the things they decided to cut, they decide to keep the rape horse scene???!!!

To change topic,you never gave me your thoughts on Golden Kamuy or where you left off on it last we talked.
Oh I'm all caught up... meant to send u a msg, my phone froze and the post was very long. Very good read.

Anyway, kinda figured Asirpa's dad was Noborou. Probably the reason why he's faceless. Still, I don't trust their new companion. He knew who Noborou was all along and never said anything.

*Nopperabou and Asiripa sorry tired.

Oh I'm all caught up... meant to send u a msg, my phone froze and the post was very long. Very good read.

Anyway, kinda figured Asirpa's dad was Noborou. Probably the reason why he's faceless. Still, I don't trust their new companion. He knew who Noborou was all along and never said anything.

*Nopperabou and Asiripa sorry tired.

I kind of suspected/knew when they showed a chapter cover of him in his cell whispering her name and showing some uncannily nice eyes. The companion is definitely a wild card and I'm glad Sugimoto doesn't trust him too much. Really refreshing to see a protagonist whom is crazy prepared and genre savvy like that. The Lieutenant mentioned that a form of Ainu punishment is cut off the facial limbs such as the ears, nose, etc. as a form of punishment. Thinking if/how that plays in somehow. Right now I'm mostly curious about the Shinsengumi guys and the traitors of the 7th Division and what they're planning..

I kind of suspected/knew when they showed a chapter cover of him in his cell whispering her name and showing some uncannily nice eyes. The companion is definitely a wild card and I'm glad Sugimoto doesn't trust him too much. Really refreshing to see a protagonist whom is crazy prepared and genre savvy like that. The Lieutenant mentioned that a form of Ainu punishment is cut off the facial limbs such as the ears, nose, etc. as a form of punishment. Thinking if/how that plays in somehow. Right now I'm mostly curious about the Shinsengumi guys and the traitors of the 7th Division and what they're planning..
I love anything that has to do with the Shinsengumi. Reminds me of Rurouni Kenshin.

Forgot about the Ainu punishment... Did he do it himself or someone else, now I wonder.

I love anything that has to do with the Shinsengumi. Reminds me of Rurouni Kenshin.

Forgot about the Ainu punishment... Did he do it himself or someone else, now I wonder.

Don't think he did it to himself, but it is curious as to what happened. The fact that he and his friend were Russian Ainu makes it more curious. And I agree about the Kenshin thing which never escapes me. Kenshin would be like a precursor since it takes place near the beginning of the Meiji Era and this takes place at it's end.

Edit: Another thing I love is the Gray and Gray Morality where all the parties involved have valid reasons with some degree of altruism for being involved.

Last edited:
Back