Anime and Manga v39

Lol Luffy getting the piss beat out of him and beating Dog tooth.
that's how his fights normally go either he gets beat on and comes up with a new Gomu Gomu no move, a new Gear, or use his Haki or just win due to luck or having better endurance. I'm sure if Dog Tooth was able to finish his afternoon snack he would've beaten him but the only way to beat Luffy was to keep on using his Kenbunshoku Haki and it drained him.

that's how his fights normally go either he gets beat on and comes up with a new Gomu Gomu no move, a new Gear, or use his Haki or just win due to luck or having better endurance. I'm sure if Dog Tooth was able to finish his afternoon snack he would've beaten him but the only way to beat Luffy was to keep on using his Kenbunshoku Haki and it drained him.
Yep.

Or he just gets straight up owned, like against Aokiji or Crocodile the first two encounters.

Good idea to wait. Reading in bulk is much better than quickly reading and running out of content.

Chimera Ant Arc was pretty good.

I place Yorknew over it though. Greed Island I have tied with the Chimera Arc

Meruem was so overpowered but his ending was written well. I just wonder how much more there is too explore?Hopefully Togashi doesn’t rush an ending like Yu Yu Hakusho.

I really like the way Togashi used the "restricted area", Netero's age, and the limited number of hunters that entered it, to have ridiculously high level fights but still leave the world open to have a bunch of more powerful hunters that just weren't there. Once you hit peak power on the planet there's only space or other realities left (or Androids :eek:) Should be some quality arcs to tell if he can come up with them and stay healthy.

I really like the way Togashi used the "restricted area", Netero's age, and the limited number of hunters that entered it, to have ridiculously high level fights but still leave the world open to have a bunch of more powerful hunters that just weren't there. Once you hit peak power on the planet there's only space or other realities left (or Androids :eek:) Should be some quality arcs to tell if he can come
up with them and stay healthy.
Indeed.

He’s going a little trigger happy with creating new characters though. I can’t keep up with all the guards, Princes, mafia goons and random maid #7.

Can’t wait for Hisoka to start bodying people.

Yep.

Or he just gets straight up owned, like against Aokiji or Crocodile the first two encounters.
Well with Aokiji luck came into play too thinks to Luffy being Garp's grandson and for Luffy stopping Crocodile from taking over Alabasta. Then there was the first fight with Smoker when Dragon saved him in Loguetown. Even against Ceasar he screwed up and Zoro had to tell him to stop screwing around Luffy gets careless alot.

Good idea to wait. Reading in bulk is much better than quickly reading and running out of content.

Chimera Ant Arc was pretty good.

I place Yorknew over it though. Greed Island I have tied with the Chimera Arc

Meruem was so overpowered but his ending was written well. I just wonder how much more there is too explore?Hopefully Togashi doesn’t rush an ending like Yu Yu Hakusho.

Chimera Ant Arc is one that really Grows on me . Why I have it above Yorknew is because to me Meruem is an overpowered Villain done correctly. The hints of his growing Humanity were essentially the hints that he wasn't invulnerable and I just liked that aspect of the character.

I know the trend isn't that new but adapting the Animes into Live Action versions has been a Dumpster Fire. Rurouni Kenshin, Death Note and Now Full Metal Alchemist. Full Metal Alchemist Cracks me up with it's Adaptation mostly because of the Japanese Actors. The Elrics and most of the Main Country has a European influence , it's funny because this is a cast that actually needed to be whitewashed.

I know the trend isn't that new but adapting the Animes into Live Action versions has been a Dumpster Fire. Rurouni Kenshin, Death Note and Now Full Metal Alchemist. Full Metal Alchemist Cracks me up with it's Adaptation mostly because of the Japanese Actors. The Elrics and most of the Main Country has a European influence , it's funny because this is a cast that actually needed to be whitewashed.
has live action adaptation ever worked srs q

also any1 here actually seen violet evergarden and can tell me if its worth to continue cause i thought it was so boring after 2 episodes but it looks pretty and everyone says its rly good so idk if i should continue

has live action adaptation ever worked srs q
For Anime No..... Disney however has somehow made their Animated Classics Highly Profitable. Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast and Jungle Book all made huge sums of money and were actually good flicks with high level effects.

Agreed. I can see how the Kenshin one would work, but the others ESPECIALLY FMA just wouldn't fly to be honest due to the complex special effects and just how odd it is to see them not European looking.

For Anime No..... Disney however has somehow made their Animated Classics Highly Profitable. Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast and Jungle Book all made huge sums of money and were actually good flicks with high level effects.

Yeah but that's Disney. They KNOW how to print money.

also any1 here actually seen violet evergarden and can tell me if its worth to continue cause i thought it was so boring after 2 episodes but it looks pretty and everyone says its rly good so idk if i should continue
I've liked it but it's not for everyone. Gave me leaky eye syndrome last week...

Regarding the Berserk ending.

I doubt Casca is going to go potato again.

She’ll probably be overwhelmed at first about the apocalypse and other fucked up shit after. No way Miura wastes all these years of build up just to have Casca go insane again.

She’ll probably forgive Guts for this

h5h6tgjxeln01.jpg

We’ll just have to wait and see...

Great coloring by the way

t3_86na4d

Back