Anime and Manga v39

I've been lazy with sherdog lately hope everyone is doing well. So Ippo lost...again have no idea where that manga is going at this point, figured Ippo would eventually be world champion but it's not looking that way at all.

One punch man is still awesome as fuck though so that's a plus plus we got one chapter of berserk to hold us over for the next year or so ;)

I'm playing this videogame and after seeing which characters are potent badasses, I am wanting to watch the anime and buy the GunPla which is in brick & mortar stores like 4x the price of online.

Well I'm gonna continue reading Ippo until the end.

Just bummed he had to get owned. Why George? Why?

1206 Raw he speaks with the coach about the past and he makes it home greeting his mom. The feels...

Last edited:
Well I'm gonna continue reading Ippo until the end.

Just bummed he had to get owned. Why George? Why?

1206 Raw he speaks with the coach about the past and he makes it home greeting his mom. The feels...

Question is, does he Retire or did Morikawa just give himself another 1000 chapters of Material. I believe he will die before this Manga ends.

new OPM is out I wonder if Yusuke Murata is trying to finish this arc before the new season of the anime starts up

I didn't know he was a shark I though he was more like a ray I really hope he makes it on the crew and doesn't get himself killed.

Whale Shark Fishmen powerful but gentle like the real thing . True Story got to see Whale Sharks in Person in the Phillipine Sea years ago.

I hope Jinbe survives this Arc as well . I think he Survives this Arc, and plays a key role against Akainu when the Straw Hats run into him.

Any good music themed animes lately? Kids on the slope, nodame cantible, and beck are my favorites of that genre. Surely there's been another music anime in the last couple of years?

Whale Shark Fishmen powerful but gentle like the real thing . True Story got to see Whale Sharks in Person in the Phillipine Sea years ago.

I hope Jinbe survives this Arc as well . I think he Survives this Arc, and plays a key role against Akainu when the Straw Hats run into him.
I really would like to see how that plays out with what Akainu did to Ace and Whitebeard plus almost killing him and Luffy. I'd also like to see Carrot join but Luffy seem set on a 10 man crew unless he isn't counting himself.

Any good music themed animes lately? Kids on the slope, nodame cantible, and beck are my favorites of that genre. Surely there's been another music anime in the last couple of years?
you ever watch DMC?

I really would like to see how that plays out with what Akainu did to Ace and Whitebeard plus almost killing him and Luffy. I'd also like to see Carrot join but Luffy seem set on a 10 man crew unless he isn't counting himself.

Well if they Mirror the Oro Jackson Carrot might be the representative of the Minks the way that Inurashi and Nekomamushi served as retainers for Lord Oden while he was attached to the Crew. Possibly not a full time Nakama .

I liked in to the abyss it was my favorite this season inuyashiki Was good too the ending was random though

Did the ending for Inuyashiki's anime match the manga's garbage-tier ending?
Asteroid going to hit the planet. Old dude and POS kid fly up and blow themselves up to destroy the asteroid.

Did the ending for Inuyashiki's anime match the manga's garbage-tier ending?
Asteroid going to hit the planet. Old dude and POS kid fly up and blow themselves up to destroy the asteroid.
in the anime the old dude didn't blow himself up only the pos one did

Last edited:
in the anime the old dude didn't blow himself up only the pos one did
From memory,
in the manga the kid's explosion wasn't enough to do it so the old guy ends up having to do it too. So what happens in the anime, does he come back and keep living with his family or something.

Back