Elections Ann Coulter: Vivek I would never vote for you because you're Indian

I always thought Ann Coulter was just pandering to her white base with some of the off the wall shit she says and playing a character. Kind of like Colby Covington.

But nah - I think this is what she genuinely believes. She's just straight up racist 😂

Vivek is born in Ohio, yet she can't vote for him because of his skin color? Also shits on Catholics and basically says WASPY Protestants are the master race and should be the only Presidents.

Timestamped where she says the Indian stuff

workaholics-adam-devine.gif

and there goes my appetite for the rest of the day.
The thought of any women in a bikini makes you lose your appetite though...aren't you gay?
I remembered it being more extreme than that but maybe you're right, for a lot of them.

q0u4uh2m8zn81.png
It sounds like they were more pissed because he wasn't adopting a baby.....and they believe a child also needs a mother and a father in the picture. Either way I'm not a huge Rubin fan but dude seems alright but I'll always remember when Dave was more left and the great Larry Elder had to school him on race.

Carlson is also getting there. He's a phony, of course, but he's recently come out as a creationist, a believer in UFOs (as spiritual signs or something)...

I'm curious as to why the US government, and almost every significant government in the world, would go through all the trouble of forming committees, special projects, and investigative units to investigate the UFO phenomena if it was all just something that required a passive hand wave and eye roll?

Certainly, we don't have years of history of government investigations and committees pertaining to a flat earth, or the search for bigfoot and other CTs. But for some reason the government has taken a very serious interest in the subject of UFOs, and over the course of decades, not to mention trying to hide said research (ie., released FOIA documents from the past). Why would that be? (This is an honest question, not some type of gotcha).

Jumping Jesus on a Pogo Stick, can he say that?

You know what, Stuart, I LIKE YOU. You're not like the other
People, here, in the trailer park.
Oh, don't go get me wrong. They're fine people, they're
Good Americans. But they're content to sit back, maybe
Watch a little Mork and Mindy on channel 57, maybe kick
Back a cool, Coors 16-ouncer. They're good, fine people,
Stuart. But they don't know ... what the queers are doing
To the soil!
You know that Jonny Wurster kid, the kid that delivers papers
In the neighborhood. He's a foreign kid. Some of the neighbors
Say he smokes crack, but I don't believe it.
Anyway, for his tenth birthday, all he wanted was a Burrow Owl.
Kept bugging his old man. "Dad, get me a burrow owl. I'll never
Ask for anything else as long as I live." So the guy
Breaks down and buys him a burrow owl.
Anyway, 10:30, the other night, I go out in my yard, and there's
The Wurster kid, looking up in the tree. I say, "What are
You looking for?" He says "I'm looking for my burrow owl."
I say, "Jumping Jesus on a Pogo Stick. Everybody knows
The burrow owl lives. In a hole. In the ground. Why the hell do you
Think they call it a burrow owl, anyway?" Now Stuart, do you
Think a kid like that is going to know what the queers are
Doing to the soil?
I first became aware of this about ten years ago, the summer
My oldest boy, Bill Jr. died. You know that carnival comes into
Town every year? Well this year they came through with a ride
Called The Mixer. The man said, "Keep your head, and arms, inside
The Mixer at all times." But Bill Jr, he was a DAAAREDEVIL, just
Like his old man. He was leaning out saying "Hey everybody,
Look at me! Look at me!" Pow! He was decapitated! They found
His head over by the snow cone concession.
A few days after that, I open up the mail. And there's a pamphlet
In there. From Pueblo, Colorado, and it's addressed to Bill, Jr.
And it's entitled, "Do you know what the queers are doing to our
Soil?"
Now, Stuart, if you look at the soil around any large US city,
There's a big underground homosexual population. Des Moines, Iowa,
For an example. Look at the soil around Des Moines, Stuart.
You can't build on it; you can't grow anything in it. The government
Says it's due to poor farming. But I know what's really going on,
Stuart. I know it's the queers. They're in it with the aliens.
They're building landing strips for gay Martians, I swear to
God.
You know what, Stuart, I like you. You're not like the other
People, here in this trailer park.
What in the actual fuck is that?

Click the link, it's a fun song. Always makes me laugh.
Okie fine. The lyrics are fucked up though. I hope the video adds context. I'll check it out later. The news is coming on.

I'm not surprised that her comment about Vivek gets attention but her casual racism towards American blacks is just generally ignored.

Pretty pathetic that he sat there and took that.

Coulter also dated Dinesh D'Souza btw, so I guess she might not vote for them but she'll hatefuck them? I dunno.

I'm curious as to why the US government, and almost every significant government in the world, would go through all the trouble of forming committees, special projects, and investigative units to investigate the UFO phenomena if it was all just something that required a passive hand wave and eye roll?
Gov'ts need to know if other countries have entered their airspace. And in some cases, people might have seen military projects. Carlson's comments are worthy of more than a hand wave and eyeroll. They're completely batshit crazy.

Gov'ts need to know if other countries have entered their airspace. And in some cases, people might have seen military projects. Carlson's comments are worthy of more than a hand wave and eyeroll. They're completely batshit crazy.
Ok, I can buy that explanation up to a point.

Note I wasn't referring to anything Carlson said or believes in, I don't listen to any of his material, I was just making the comment about UFO's in general, as it seems to me a little ridiculous to refer to the entire subject as a conspiracy theory (not necessarily you) when the government has taken it very seriously for a very long time.

Are you personally of the opinion that UFOs are just a conspiracy theory? I'm not asking you to commit to some wild theory that there are little green men visiting us, but just the idea that there is a phenomena out there that we can't identify or explain, such as some of the corroborated radar/video released by the military a few years ago. Or do you more believe that all of it is just some giant misunderstanding or group hallucination? (I'm not looking to corner you on anything here, was just curious as to your thoughts as I don't think I've ever seen you comment on the subject).

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brendan The Hybrid Schaub
Back