Another American loses to a foreign fighter

If Cain is winning his American if he isn't his Mexican. Simple. You know how yanks be.

Sucks seeing Cain lose like that , clearly showed he was a one trick pony and didn't evolve

These foreign fighters are hungrier and better trained

Rip Cain I'll remember your wins

sexy-patriotic-woman-holding-american-450w-646315873.jpg
Cain got old. All fighters get old.

All 3 non Americans on the main card beat their American opponents.
USA - USA - USA.

And that fake Irish guy Felder beat a Yank too.

It doesn't mean shit though.

Lmao, TS has only seen Conor fight and even then it was on a shitty stream because he’s a poor casual

Sucks seeing Cain lose like that , clearly showed he was a one trick pony and didn't evolve

These foreign fighters are hungrier and better trained

Rip Cain I'll remember your wins

sexy-patriotic-woman-holding-american-450w-646315873.jpg
He likes to be Mexican in promos tho

Cain is a Mexican when he loses and an American when he wins, just like biracial (black/white) people are Black when they commit crimes, but White when they do positive things in society.

It's just science bro.

If Cain had come out to the cage with Living in America playing would his knee have held up? The Mexican music didn't seem to inspire his body.

true these mexicans are bunch of bums cant fight their way out of a wet paper bag

true these mexicans are bunch of bums cant fight their way out of a wet paper bag
Obvious troll, its been established Cain is
100 percent American
, facts

Also Damn he aged bad after this fight.
Pre fight.

Post fight.
sddefault.jpg

Looks like he is 60

Obvious troll, its been established Cain is
100 percent American
, facts

Also Damn he aged bad after this fight.
Pre fight.

Post fight.
sddefault.jpg

Looks like he is 60

mexican blood in him ... do you guys always turn your backs on your fighters the moment they lose?

mexican blood in him ... do you guys always turn your backs on your fighters the moment they lose?
A M E R I C A N

And how is stating the obvious turning your back lol

Let me guess you are from every kid gets a trophy generation lol soft

<{nope}>

Japan has very little immigration and is thriving partly because of it. Cultural homogenity works.

That's not true, Japan however is doing things differently in regards to what's happening in Europe, immigration policies in countries like Germany, England, and Sweden have damaged the foundation of those places, Japan has learned from that, but foreign workers in Japan nowadays is a must.

A M E R I C A N

And how is stating the obvious turning your back lol

Let me guess you are from every kid gets a trophy generation lol soft

<{nope}>

im from the generation of loyalty where you stand by your own people whether they win or lose..
cejudo was born and raised in the us and you were talking about how mexican he was when he beat tj . cain loses and suddenly he's not one of yours anymore. how can you have it both ways ? you may aswell do the mexican people a favour and leave the country and change your name.. SHAMEFUL

Back